[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized I have a huge fetish for women with penis envy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: freud.jpg (52KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
52KB, 330x363px
I just realized I have a huge fetish for women with penis envy. I think it started with my fetish for fujoshi girls. The idea that she can't have a dick so she wants to 'possess' me as the next best thing. Thinking about a girl like that I just want to hug her and cuddle naked with her
>>
Huh, I didn't know there were different levels of being a cuck
>>
>>18626150
My girlfriend has penis envy

Will discuss
>>
Bump cause I never get the chance to have a serious discussion with other guys about this

No one believes me, they think it's fictional, and laugh their ass off even harder when they realize I'm not joking
>>
>>18626213
>>>Imma try to get this ball rolling

She went through the stages of grief when I first told her
>>
>>18626180
How does she express it outside of sex?
And during sex?
>>
>>18626219
She's always up for talking about dicks. Specifically mine. It's really cool to her.

As for in bed, she likes to play with it. Entertain herself. Act like it's hers, just dicking around with it. Not trying to get me off, but more like when your alone, playing with it, but not looking to cum. She's never tasted cum, so that probably adds to her liking it, as it obviously doesn't taste good. She really enjoys my dick. She'd much rather play with it then have sex. She likes to point out all the little details about it.

I'm only 5.6in btw, so it's not my size that fascinates her, it's dicks themselves.
>>
>>18626367
How has she not tasted cum yet?
>>
>>18626367
Geeze that sounds awesome. You're really in good standing. I imagine sex would have to be very, slow very tendy, lots of petting. The idea of easing someone like that into oral gets my rock hard.

Probably a basket-case of psychological problems, very fun ones, very interesting ones to try to 'heal'.

Does she like entertainment where she can "experience being a man" fujoshi crap, video games where you play as male characters.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.