[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any websites like 4chan which aren't full of retarded-ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: toilet.jpg (82KB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
82KB, 1334x1000px
Are there any websites like 4chan which aren't full of retarded-ass trolls?

I've been coming here for nearly ten years. While I still enjoy using boards which receive less traffic, like /trv/ and /out/, I no longer enjoy the constant redundancy of the busier bits of the site.

Anything posted on /b/ or /pol/ or /int/ or /r9k/ is almost immediately besieged by teenagers and shit-talkers. I guess I had fun with flaming when I was younger, but it's just exhausting. Good threads on the busy boards are outnumbered 10:1 by "muh robot virgin feels" and "wwyd to this 14-year old girl" kind of stuff.

Tried using Reddit but can't stand the fucking hivemind.

Pic of my toilet not related.
>>
>>18626111
Nobody really gives a shit?
>>
>I like (board)

>I dislike (other boards)

Why not stick to the boards you like?

The essence of /b/ is "random" and /pol/ is "politically incorrect"

The community is in it's name. You want to go to a "random" board, or a "politically incorrect" board without "random" or "politically incorrect" people? Are you fucking autistic?

What exactly do you want from /b/ and /pol/?
>>
>>18626118

I guess I'm just looking for a fast-paced experience which isn't tinged with autism.

The board culture on /trv/ and /out/ is great, but you usually have to wait at least several hours just to get a reply on anything.
>>
>>18626118
are you a fucking idiot, we want something that is popular enough without it being mainstream and infiltrated by kids, media outlets and so forth, with no other influential factors and agendas a part from like minded people who see the issues in society today.

4chan has become a shit heap of normies and is a prime example of a saturated information network or web that has more shit then it has good content.
>>
>>18626111
They're containment boards for a fucking reason.
>>
Community size and shittiness always go together. You can't have one without the other.
>>
>>18626111
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
>>
I'd also like to know this. The last moderately decent online community I saw was hackernews and even then people still shit on it. What's worse, even that website is going to the shitter. All I want is a moderately fast anonymous message board that isn't complete chaos, but they will barely survive even the next 5 years unless they make a comeback somehow.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.