[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are non-white girls easier to date than white women? At

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: steel-is-heavier-than-feathers.png (258KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
steel-is-heavier-than-feathers.png
258KB, 337x372px
Why are non-white girls easier to date than white women?

At least, for me, that seems to be the case. I'm white, and I'm having trouble remembering any time I dated a girl who wasn't ethnic. The only one I remember was a Jewish girl with social anxiety.

And it's never deliberate. It just seems like the only time a girl is actually nice and approachable is if she isn't white. What the fuck.
>>
>>18626062
It is much more likely that you have an issue with a group of people than that an entire group of people have an issue with you specifically.

So - try to think if you have prejudices towards white girls (it seems like you do) and if they impact the way you interact with them.
>>
>>18626073
>So - try to think if you have prejudices towards white girls (it seems like you do) and if they impact the way you interact with them.
I have, and reached the conclusion that is certainly not the case. NEXT!
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18626062
Because everybody wants white children.
>>
>>18626062
White women are generally the most sought-after group of women.

I went to a university where the percentage of females was pretty low compared to the guys. This lead to something we called "<school name> Bitch Syndrome" where even the most mediocre of women were so sought after due to an abundance of men that they acted way more valuable than they were. They were entitled, hyper-selective, and expected much. Women at the university a few cities over were much more down to earth because the ratio was 50/50. I dated women from that university throughout college.

White women have a bit of the Bitch Syndrome because they, in general, have more men after them than other races, so they can afford to be a bit more entitled, selective, and high-maintenance. That doesn't mean they all are though. My white qt girlfriend is super nice, to me at least.
>>
As a black man I have literally never dated a white girl and the only ones I've fucked were fat
>>
>>18626073
THIS. Maybe you look like a retard only from a white PoV.
>>
>>18626577

And we wonder where stereotypes come from...
>>
>>18626572
Tfw 60% women 40% men at my uni. Never seen girls chase dick so hard.
>>
>>18626577
REEE stop fucking our fat white qts and giving them stds (statistically speaking that is, you may or may not have an std)
>>
>>18626062
As a hispanic guy, I notice that black women are incredibly aggressive and are literally the only types of woman that try to initiate something. I've actually had one from work that was clearly trying to get with me show me her nudes.

White/Hispanic girls will be open to plans and honestly they're about the same the only difference is the cultural stereotypes are mostly true. White girls and people in general usually don't have super close knit families where the parents obsess over their every action. They're a lot more free to do what they want on their own without having to check in with their mom or dad.

Around here in Texas, asians stick to asians desu.

I've had a couple of unattractive (fat) friends who said that they gave up on trying to meet white girls and pretty much only go for black girls because they feel their self esteem was that shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.