[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I got sexually assaulted 2 years ago men and masculinity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
Ever since I got sexually assaulted 2 years ago men and masculinity have become gross to me. I'm just disgusted by sex and the bodies of men

I can be watching a movie or something and as soon as something romantic or sexual comes on, even kissing, I will involuntarily make gagging noises and squirm, like a kid grossed out by adult things

I want to be able to watch love in movies and real life without feeling like I'm going to vomit

Oh, if I smell a certain brand of laundry detergent (the same as the guy who assaulted me) I always feel like I'm going to throw up

Advice? Please don't say therapy because that hasn't been able to fix this
>>
>>18625970
Therapy. If your therapist sucked, get a different one. There is no other way. We had a thread the other day about a guy and hos girlfriend who had been whored out by her mother when she was young. Two people with experience in being abused chimed in and said therapy was what really helped them along.l to accept what happened and move on.
>>
>>18625986
This anon is right. Therapy isn't some sort of magical deus ex machina, it is another person helping you face things, helping you with another perspective, helping you keep inspired to struggle with yourself. Even disregarding the fact that different therapists use different tactics and prefer different theoretical frameworks, the trust/understanding and click between the two of you makes or breaks everything.

Also look into EMDR therapy. It's really simple and strangely effective for PTSD. Best of luck.
>>
>>18625970
I'd be okay staying that way, personally.
>>
It's hard to undo strong tendencies, you might get over it eventually but it was such a big impact on you, idk if you can...
>>
Go lez. Or at least give it a shot if you never have before. It may be right for you.
>>
>sexually assaulted
What exactly?
>>
>>18625986
>>18626003
I may look into EMDR, thank you

>>18626124
Well basically penetrative rape. More than one orifice, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>18626234
What happened to the rapist? Did he go to jail, was there any kind of justice? Therapy and positive thinking aren't always the best answer, sometimes you need real resolution or closure to get over it.
>>
>>18626257
No he didn't go to jail, but I don't need closure on that, honestly.
>>
Quit being a whore you slut it's all your fault
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.