[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for pedophilia to be a exestential crisis of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: big_1445120083_image.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1445120083_image.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
Is it normal for pedophilia to be a exestential crisis of sorts for one?
>>
>>18625877

Pedophilia is a crisis, regardless of type. Also, get some help ya child molester.
>>
Yea if you really feel nothing for adults then that really seems like something that can build until it's just too much to carry.
If you are also attracted to adults then try to get into and stay in a relationship.
>>
>>18625889
I'm not a child molester....
>>
Not sure if this is what you are thinking of, but not everyone who feels attracted to children (let alone who molests kids) is actually a pedophile/pedosexual in the proper sense of the word. Some people have such mental issues that any interaction with another adult is a minefield to navigate. Sometimes people like that consider kids a loophole: they don't feel judged by children, they know how to interact with them, the kids feel more like equals than adults. In that case it is less that the kids are highly sexy to them and more that they are the only vessel they see for intimate feelings and potential sex acts.

In other cases, not as relevant I guess, it is pure sadism and it's just about abusing and damaging someone helpless and abusing that authority/trust as an adult figure that gets people off. This is part of why abuse is so fucking rampant in places with a strict hierarchy like religious institutes but also sport coaches etc. People get high on the power they have and the taboo of abusing that power in the worst possible way.
>>
>>18625877
It is a pretty bad mental illness to have. The worst part is, due to it's stigma, there's very little research into the illness. Which makes finding effective treatments harder.

>>18625889
>child molester.
He needs to actually put his paedophilia into practise for him to be a child molester.
>>
Yes, questions like why was i born like tbsi? Why did this happen to me? Will this ever change? Can I live a normal life? What if my family finds out? Should I just kill myself?

t. A 20 year old recently discovered pedo
>>
Biggest thing is I don't know how I'm going to tell a girlfriend when I get one. I told myself I would 100% be honest with my partners but thinking about it is just so scary.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.