[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, I am a pharmacy student and I am not passing one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: debt.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
debt.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
hey /adv/,

I am a pharmacy student and I am not passing one of my clinical rotations out in the field. I failed a hospital rotation, then I failed the second resolution period with the professor from my school because she said that I am still lacking enough clinical knowledge to be able to move on. I did well in some parts in the make up period, but still not well enough in the parts where I was tested verbally on my knowledge, which is an "on the spot" type of thing. I do admit sometimes I freak out when I am asked questions on the spot and it makes me under perform.

Still I invested a lot of energy, time, and money into the schooling. I am ~$200,000 in debt right now. I did not anticipate failing the clinical portion of pharmacy school because I still passed the didactic portion.

At this point the faculty at my school are deciding if I have to get dismissed, or if I can stay in the program. I told them that I don't want to get dismissed.

I am still waiting on their decision, they should send me an email this week.

The thing is, if I am dismissed I am screwed and nobody cares about it. The faulty don't care, clinical professors don't care, society does not care, and I am left to handle this on my own.

There is no way I'll be able to pay this off and survive on my own at the same time. I am going to be haunted with this debt for the rest of my life, and will not really have a chance to do anything else. I can't even plan ahead for anything in the future because I am constantly waiting on what people will say about me as a student.

I am not sure how to handle this problem. I don't want to work a low end job, and not have a pay check at the end of the pay periods because 100% of it goes to loans. Why work if I cannot survive off of the money?...

Seriously, this is a very tricky problem to handle and I won't be able to handle the money issue. My parents will not be able to pay it off either because they have other expenses and will be retiring soon.
>>
Buy bitcoin before they start garnishing wages.

You'll get the last laugh as you drive away in your Lambo 5 years from now.
>>
I feel like I am going to be in serious legal trouble.
>>
this is a financial crisis...wtf...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.