[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant believe i'm at such shit situatio n to recur to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1502583729901.png (433KB, 1193x786px) Image search: [Google]
1502583729901.png
433KB, 1193x786px
I cant believe i'm at such shit situatio n to recur to the likes of you.

First of all, i'm a fucking mess, i'm not a normalfag like any of you, and i don't really think of the world and morality like any of you do. I've been sheltered my whole life and so i lack all experience with people and i'm very immature, i know these things well. Also, i live in El Salvador, a literal hellhole and there is a very real risk of getting murdered for walking the square my house is in, in fact one time gangs almost execute me for sleeping in the bus, but that's for another time.

I study medicine, 6th year. I've been in love with the classmate next to me for 4 years, never did anything because i was a delusional autist who thought god gave shit away for doing nothing and behaving well, she got a boyfriend from the same year 2 years ago, and i can't get over it. I feel the deepest envy for them, i have to see them every fucking day, i hate myself for having been so delusional and autistic, i wish i could suddenly turn normal but that goes against my worldview.

Cont.
>>
My wish is not to get laid, it's to be happy and wash away all these regrets. It's just that i know nowhere to meet new people, i dont like almost anything, i don't drink, i think promiscuity is wrong, there's basically a curfew at 7pm in the neighborhood i live in. What the fuck am i supposed to do?
>>
Also, people always say to not care about the lives of others, but then how do you flip the fucking switch and start thinking otherwise? What is it that they truly mean? Does my life and opinions matter or not? Because no one has ever cheered for me before. What is it then, what's my place in the world?
>>
>>18625825

Holy shit dude, you need to talk to people. If you have free time, join some sort of club
or community or volunteer. Interacting with others can challenge your own ideas.
Don't pussy out of opportunities.
>>
>>18625825
You're in your sixth year man. Tough it out, and move out of your country. There will be other women but your priority is getting somewhere where you do not have to worry about getting murdered.
>>
File: Squankwid.png (1019KB, 1265x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Squankwid.png
1019KB, 1265x1285px
>>18626131
>join some sort of club
>''club''
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.