[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't find answers anywhere to my synchronicity and connection,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: gemstones9.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gemstones9.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
I can't find answers anywhere to my synchronicity and connection, can anyone help?
>Be me, student nurse
>8/10 chiseled Russian/German cheekbones
>Match on tinder with girl
>10/10 4'10" Asian girl
>Literally the one girl out of fifty dont immediately go for sex
>Have good conversation
>Became very close in a few days
>We shared very intimate life details
>Very similar lives
>Both adopted from foriegn country
>Strict religious families
>Psychoanalyzing fathers
>Both of our fathers intoduced us to sci fi and fantasy
>And old shows
>Both were raped
>I get sick when she gets sick and vice versa
>I feel when she's sad or something bad is happening
>She consistently messages me when I'm having a bad day because she feels it
>We feel pain in the same body parts
>I got punched in the right eye
>Hours later she says her right eye is tearing up from allergies
> We can feel it. It feels like static and like butterflies late at night
>>
>>18625752

>bunch of greentext
>no real question asked
>"I met an asian girl we are one and the same"

Okay.
>>
>>18625773
What the fck is this thing why is it happening I'm overwhelmed
>>
>>18625752
This belongs on /x/ tbqh, you might be being matched by God though sometimes people ARE meant to be together, pray about it regularly so you can keep composure and keep your relationship blossoming.

I can't imagine how mindblowing sex will feel if you both have the exact same pleasure wiring and like the game things.
>>
>10/10
>4'10
maybe you're a turbo-manlet.
>>
>>18625780
You met some one really similar to you. You like that. It is happening because no person is dissimilar to everyone. You haven't had this kind of connection before which is why you are overwhelmed. The fact that she is hot is probably making it more overwhelming. Welcome to the human experience.
>>
>>18625804
Im 6'
>>
>>18625752
Just enjoy the experience man, noone can help you here, and maybe noone can at all. Enjoy it and be concious!
>>
>>18625816
Right and we can feel when we are in pain, and the other usually suffers later
>>
Any other input?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.