[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I let my best friend of 8 years/girlfriend of 1 know I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

How do I let my best friend of 8 years/girlfriend of 1 know I have a major fart fetish? She farts in front of me all the time but she doesn't know how badly it turns me on. Fetishes in general are awkward enough to discuss, I just don't want her to think I'm a weirdo.
>>
Keep it to yourself.
>>
Talking about something as silly as a fart fetish isn't going to destroy a good 8 year relationship
>>
>>18625744
>Talking about something as silly as a fart fetish isn't going to destroy a good 8 year relationship

Getting turned on by someone passing gas isn't really all that normal, bro. "Mmm, I'm really turned on when you waft old broccoli and burritos my way."

Fucking weirdos.
>>
>>18625765

No, but a fetish by definition isn't normal. Doesn't mean it's bad. I mean it could be worse, OP could be into waaay worse stuff.
>>
>>18625765
Normal people aren't as big of a faggot as this big faggot here.
>>
Start easy. You don't want to tell her "hey btw this is my fetish" next time she farts. Start a frank talk about sexual turn ons and after mentioning other stuff (it helps to include as much as possible so she gets an array of turn ons and not just you being a fetishist of a single thing - so include tamer specifics) then slip in that weird as it sounds, you have actually gotten aroused at times by her farting. Have a reason ready for when she asks you why. It being mildly taboo, how it's unladylike and rare to see from a woman, for example.

If she has a negative reaction, say you understand and you find it weird yourself, never talk about it yourself. If she is comfortable with it you can tell her down the line that actually it's a full blown fetish.
>>
>>18625786

Once you start lingering in stink territory, you're probably not going to be getting much "better."

>>18625794
Tell me how many normal people you know that are both faggots and love farts. And you don't need to include yourself in that number just to inflate things. Which is probably another fetish of yours.
>>
>>18625870
>>>18625786 (You)
>
>Once you start lingering in stink territory, you're probably not going to be getting much "better."
>
This made me laugh quite hard but I'm not actually sure what you mean haha
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.