[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am ashamed of approaching women and am very clumsy So I end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (58KB, 1000x575px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
58KB, 1000x575px
I am ashamed of approaching women and am very clumsy

So I end up sounding a little scary, I cant establish any bond with any woman.

What to do?
>>
>>18625419
bump for interest
plus in the same boat. its been getting to me. i just dont want to run out of time by spinning my wheels and not going anywhere.
>>
Just start by talking to them like if they were guys, like what do you study, whats your interests etc. Not that hard. You're sperging out because you think women are very different from men, but its not 100% true. They are still humans.
>>
>>18625448
I cant
It seems like all women are like boys who repel my approach
>>
>>18625419
Why are you ashamed. You have to alter your preconceived notion about things to fix it.
>>
>>18625419
Why are you ashamed? The clumsiness is probably due to lack of practice, but before you can practice, you need to get over the shame. What is making you sound scary?
>>
>>18625629
idk man
>>
>>18625419
Boyfriend is clumsy and awkward. I always found it adorable.
He was literally shaking on our first date.
>>
>>18625419
>>18625439

Don't approach women. Talk to women. No plans, not trying to pick them up, just talk. Both of you, make a couple female friends. Learn to be comfortable around women. Stop pressuring yourselves to get a date when you can not even talk to them yet.

>>18625581

Because you are looking for an angle to seduce them. Try to talk to them with no agenda beyond "talking".
>>
>>18625713
>>18625707

Op here

I understood what you 2 mean. Thank you very much.

Yes, very good advice. But the question is. I've always been a failure with women and I'm just desperate to get out of this flaw. How to act and try to speak without malice?
>>
>>18625731
>How to act and try to speak without malice?

Not "malice". I don't think this makes you evil or a bad person. You just need to stop looking for a GF and just allow yourself to talk and hang out.
>>
>>18625731
As much of a meme advice it is - be yourself.
Be genuine, try to talk to them without wanting to seducing them.
If you fuck up, own it. Laugh it off,,smile and tell her she's pretty and it makes you a little nervous.
>>
>>18625704

>I'm ashamed to approach women
>"why?"
>idk

Well gee. Sounds like you have a problem for no reason, also known as it's all in your head.

>what to do?

Either figure out what the real reason is, or stop putting thought, worry, and bullshit into it and talk to a woman like you would any other non-female person.
>>
>>18625704
Well, that is step one. You've got to figure that out. I used to be awkward as all get out around women. I felt ashamed even looking at them. It took me a while to realize that it was because I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to be perfect and I didn't want to waste their time. Once I realized that, I was able to start embracing my flaws (perfectionism was a problem in a lot of areas for me, not being able to communicate with women is what led me to realizing it was a problem) and gradually with a lot of steps and practice, I was able to start talking to women. So the next time you get embarrassed, think about what is making you feel that way. What is the concrete reason? It's there, you just haven't been paying attention to it.
>>
>>18625419
dont worry about being clumsy, I was on my first date with this guy and he was clumsy also very nervous (at some point more than me) - I still thought he was cute and kind of sexy... idk there are femanons that find it cute and very attractive. Also dont always talk about yourself (it usually happens when guys talk about their hobys which the reallllly like), ask about her even if you find her hobies boring ;)
>>
Ok, people say, get out to the world, take a chance

But how?
where? I really have no idea what places and where to start
>>
>>18625954

Do something you think you'll like. It's easier to meet people when you are enjoying yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.