[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm avoiding my friends because I don't like how I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 3040781.large[1].jpg (64KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
3040781.large[1].jpg
64KB, 650x400px
I'm avoiding my friends because I don't like how I look. How do I fix this?

It's like if life were a movie, the wrong actor is playing me, and I don't even want to watch anymore.
>>
>>18625055
stop eating so much fatty
your friends don't care about your looks though.
>>
File: me.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>18625061
>stop eating so much fatty

Actually, I'm the rare kind of depressed that starves themselves.
>>
>>18625055
I had/still have this problem. I went to a psychologist for a year or so, took a bunch of antidepressents. As much as I try, I can't seem to get the thoughts out of my mind.

I dunno man, it might be something you have to accept and live with. But you look completely normal by the way. It's all in your head
>>
>>18625072
If you're OP, you're a normal looking guy with a normal problem: overanalyzation. I have really dark bags under my eyes, red cheeks, a baby face, freckles that I hate, and a number of facial scars. And you know what? Nobody ever gave a goddamn but me. Stop worrying about it. Live your life. If anybody doesn't like you for something you can't change, you don't need them around.
>>
>>18625116
Tell me more about the thoughts?

>>18625127
Do you have success with women?

>I'm a normal looking guy
this is all I've ever wanted to hear, thank you.
>>
>>18625072
Yeah you're fine, nothing to worry about.
If anything, get out in sun more to get some color. Some light exercise to tone up a little never hurts, too.
That being said you're already better looking than average people so you're good.
>>
>>18625152
Well, I always thought I was terrible looking. When someone invites me to go somewhere the day of, I always turn it down because I need a certain of time to "get ready" appearance wise.

I hate going out with a group of people because I think my unattractiveness "lowers" the group.

I always look in the mirror for a long amount of time, even being extremely late for work because I'm trying to "fix" my appearance like my hair.

I always want to avoid mirrors whenever possible because if I look at myself, I think about how unattractive I am and I try to "fix" myself using said mirror. People always look at me when I do this. Like I'm walking down the street and I catch a glimpse of myself in a car window..

I always try to not get taken in photos or videos and I NEVER want to look at myself in photos or videos unless I took the picture as a selfie.

I always hate when girls or guys say looks don't matter. Fucking bunch of liars and hypocrites, everyone.

That's just me though. It's a sad world!
>>
>>18625152
I've had enough success with women, if that's what you mean. Found one I thought I liked and then hated, and now I'm with one I think I love. It's been 2 years, so we'll see.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.