[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/ I'll try to keep it short >Start relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cupofrage.jpg (41KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
cupofrage.jpg
41KB, 340x444px
So /adv/ I'll try to keep it short
>Start relationship with this girl just before I move out
>On my side only a very good friend of mine knows about this
>Fast foward 4 months, we kinda decide mutually that, me being abroad makes this difficult to proceed so we kind of break it off
>Not 2 months later both her and my "friend" come on facebook to tell me they're together, in a a space of 5 minutes between (makes it seem like it was some sort of arrangement)
>Friends goes as far as to say that were that he knew it would sour stuff and if the situation was reversed he would be pissed
>Tell him that I would never put pussy ahead of friends, basically call him a cunt

So since our mutual group of friends is pretty much the same here on my hometown, now that I'm on vacation here, should I just remove them from my life? Part of me wants to say him to his face that he's trash

What do /adv/? I just feel so disappointed that a friend did it knowing full well I was going through a rough patch decided to add insult to injury with this
>>
>>18625009
You broke it off with her. What's your problem if she fucks your friend?
>>
>>18625022
Not as much as her fucking my friend but more of him knowing we we're together not giving a fuck...i know not everyone goes by the same "rules" but not even one month he just goes ahead and shit's on "bros before hoes"
>>
>>18625040
You were broken up. I agree he could havr handled it better, but he told you he understands if you're pissed. Cut them out of your life if it bothers you so much, or kick his ass and have him buy you a drink.
>>
>>18625054
Thanks for the input but yeah I guess it's the not having time to let the feelings for her cool down and the one person who knew and was supposed to support me through this because it was the only one I could talk about backstabbed me
>>
>>18625009
Be jealous, find a better girl, problem solved.
>>
>>18625122
>the one person who knew and was supposed to support me through this because it was the only one I could talk about backstabbed me
You did not mention that in your OP. Kick his ass and make him buy you a drink.
>>
File: 1495892765544.gif (4MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1495892765544.gif
4MB, 295x211px
>>18625129
Apart from a broken friendship, I guess yeah... I just try to rationalize if its worth throwing a friend of 8 years away, but then again he said it himself he knew...so that means he basically gives no fucks about me eh?

>>18625134
Oh sorry I thought the second greentext implied fully who was

I just feel broken in bits and pieces and being alone in the new town drowned in work isn't helping because she was the one supporting me...I just feel this one will take more time to shake off
>>
>>18625009
What? Dude, you're in the wrong here, can't you see?
It's 2017, boy. We're decades past "m-my buddy Chad chose hoe over bro!!!!". Be happy for them or leave them both. You're the thorn.
>>
>>18625555
Gee thanks so basically everyone's a cunt and trust no one kind of world now?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.