[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really getting triggered by how fake the world is. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15

File: meek kale.png (391KB, 1215x471px) Image search: [Google]
meek kale.png
391KB, 1215x471px
I'm really getting triggered by how fake the world is. I'll try to list examples (might offend you)

>Females have "rape fantasies" very often, more violent than anything males think of. But it's of course not real rape, just a fantasy, however why have it?
>"Attractive males" such as Nick Bateman - he's attractive because of his face and body type, yet he's self conscious and squints thinking it makes him look better looking - all the time, this man is squinting.
>The complex people get, whether they're ugly or good looking it marks their personality. Good looking people are more confident and sociable, ugly people are shyer and less likeable socially. Yet good looking people can pretend to be shy, it's just that ugly people have less access to the "sexual" moves in life, they can't be like "normal people"
> What is protested? Feminism, racism, homophobia, fat-shaming...
1: Look how fast the "plus size model" trend disappeared after people "accepted" them... Yet NOT ONCE did I see a single "ugly" plus-sized model, they were all "fat" but their distribution was attractive and does not represents fat women.
2: Feminism makes this illusion that men have power to hide our utter powerlessness, we're like women were in the 50's.
3: Nobody is really racist... Black people are a normal sight, the real issue is xenophobia: hatred of anything different (effeminate males, refugees, "emo"/"goth" culture... anything weird/abnormal. 10 years ago when I wore skinny jeans to school for the first time, EVERYONE bullied me.
4: Homophobia might be real, so idk why I included it, it is a part of xenophobia
5: Why doesn't ANYONE but me understand this? Black females are not as attractive to males, but Black males are not less attractive to females... So of course feminist females will seem less "racist" and date Black males, but even Black males prefer non-Black females (not that race is that important, it's just a fact...)
>>
>>18624951
It's coincidence that all these examples were sex related. There's many other things that make me feel life is fake, such as:
>Who really am I? I first existed as an unborn baby, I became a female with male genitals and puberty made me more masculine. Everyone is a female by default but testosterone and other hormones make us more male (females can literally turn male if they abuse testosterone...)

I can't list everything, try not to be hateful in replies.
>>
>>18624951
Basically, to quote Trump, the problem is that we are too politically correct.
It's just how society works, people like you are the minority that get crushed by the rest of society.
>>
>>18624960
I could be wrong though, idk anything for certain... Just that the world seems fake and can't be real... It's so fake
>>
Antoehr example,

Schools purposefully overcharge for books to make extra money....

They will make "updates" to old textbooks that contain useless new information, then REQUIRE students to buy the latest versions which cost like $200

It's a scam... Just like gorcery stores overcharge, the world is too bad to be real.. don't you fucking understand, none of this is real, it is all a lie.
>>
>>18626119
Ofcourse, purchasing the book shows that your not a degenerate pirate
>>
>>18624951
>>"Attractive males" such as Nick Bateman - he's attractive because of his face and body type, yet he's self conscious and squints thinking it makes him look better looking - all the time, this man is squinting.
Have you considered that he just has really narrow eyes?
Mine are the same way, it always looks like I'm squinting when I'm not
>>
>>18624951
What the fuck do you want?
>>
>>18624951
Ah, this was me bout a year and a half ago. I've come to grips with now, but yeah it freaked me out too the day I realised EVERYTHING is a fucking lie.
>>
>>18626140
Yep, his eyes are confirmed bigger, in 99% of pics he squints... the point is, he is attractive yet wants more, more, more, endlessly.

>>18626164
I obviously appear troubled
>>18626170
Yes, I am not just in a phase though, I can't tolerate anything anymore becauehjl;oguifktdyotpitraheidkgrtajhGTEIU
>>
File: 1502838247639.jpg (209KB, 1024x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1502838247639.jpg
209KB, 1024x1236px
Let me comment on the men and power thing. The truth is that only the top 10% of men have it awesome, meaning power, money & looks. The other 90% are utter trash and when you take away their glass floor (think gender culture 1900 - 1960s), they become the weakest (yes, more so than the weakest women). Being a 10% male is such a fucking great thing and women no matter how much feminism they push, they will never experience this unless they're genetically gifted like Sheryl Sandberg or Taylor Hill, and even then not fully experience it.

God damn, Taylor Hill is good looking. Up there with Cobie & Angelina.
>>
>>18626205
So....what was your point?
>>
>>18626205
That's another issue I Was thinking of... The Taylor Hill issue.

You will think I'm crazy but her beauty comes mostly from the frontal projection of her cheekbones. I studied this, most people don't notice. Her upper cheekbones are more protrusive than most peoples, and the rest of her midfacial region also slopes downwards like a hill (LOL a pun) which adds to her beauty (that's why her nose is sloped too, a crooked nose is caused by the bone being too "rounded down"...)

You probably have no idea what I'm saying, but my point is: Beauty is nothing more than youth + good bones + good skin

Females and males with good bones + youth are seen as goddesses.

This ties into my opinion that the world isn't real... Because with science progressing, there will be people interested in ways to fix a human face, make anyone really beautiful so... Our human society that cares so much about beauty, it's really an illusion... A bone+skin illusions, some people just have different bone shapes and that makes it possible to discriminate between attractive and unattractive.
>>
>>18626177
Yes we all know this its the fucking majority of retards that buy into this shit. Welcome to the first world.
>>
File: Angelina-Jolie.jpg (115KB, 443x594px) Image search: [Google]
Angelina-Jolie.jpg
115KB, 443x594px
>>18626205
To add to this, that's the reason why you see men being mad at feminists today, because they don't realise that their lives suck just as much if not more, yet, they're portrayed as evil toxic masculinity something something. They're beta assholes at best.

The hilarious part is that the top 10% of males are too smart to get caught up in all that shit.

>>18626215
Point is basically that feminist will never achieve the condition that they long for (masquerade as ''equality''), because it's reserved for exceptional people. The ones who already have it awful gets beat up instead, thus OP (not saying he isn't exceptional).
>>
File: DEhyXRoXgAA0k2O.jpg (71KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
DEhyXRoXgAA0k2O.jpg
71KB, 600x900px
>>18626228
An example is the google engineer who got fired. For anyone who actually read the full original memo that he wrote, you realise that he never trashed women once. He didn't even fucking imply at any point that women were inferior. He never, not once, imply that people of xyz race was inferior, either. What he basically did was questioning the gender and diversity system at Google, and used objective (litearlly science articles, several, from different sources, we're talking black papers, not blogs or cherry-picking articles) to back his arguments. An example was women not making the same life decisions as men. It was backed up by several black papers from different sources over several decades.

As someone who openly fights for gender equality, the man raised a lot of good questions about googles gender & diversity programs (some outright racist towards white people, no seriously), and it's left leaning cult-like culture.

And he was fucking right. The fact that they fired him proved it. Either you agree or you don't get to speak. They say that it's free speech but you gotta take consequences for what you say, right? Well, who in their fucking right mind is gonna express their true beliefs and worrying when you know that the job that feeds your kids is on the line. It's ridiculous and a big company like Google should know better. The same liberals who say that the company should do more than just earn profits for their shareholders suddenly becomes Milton himself, because it furthers their cause.

I'm not an american myself but what the fuck America?

Meanwhile, Sergey and Larry keeps climbing the billionaire index.

>the sexist manifesto that the racist google engineer wrote scandale scandale

Fucking read for once, burgers. Think for yourself with the facts (hard fucking evidence on the table). God damn, fuck the common man.
>>
>>18626253
you're right..!

I like you anon...

(But I'm probably somewhat influenced by the pictures of girls you're posting.)
>>
File: Cobie_Smulders.png (704KB, 511x753px) Image search: [Google]
Cobie_Smulders.png
704KB, 511x753px
>>18626253
I'm gonna leave a Cobie for atmosphere.

Also, I mean white papers not black.
>>
>>18626279
smobe
>>
>>18626228

Men get mad at feminists because masculinity has ruled our culture for centuries and now that they feel the push back from women attempting to celebrate themselves and even the playing field their fragile egos interpret it as "losing their rights" and immediately jump into the roll of victim.

Smart, emotionally mature men are able to distinguish unhinged fembots from actual intelligent feminists who just want to collectively participate in the narrative of society.
>>
>>18624951

I was going to try to respond to your post point by point but every single one of them was just so unhinged I opted to post this simple response instead. I understand you've gathered a lot of anecdotal evidence in your limited life time and experiences but honestly some of your examples couldn't have been farther from objective reality.
>>
>>18626253
I read the whole memo, the one with charts and citations and I literally went no internet for 2 whole days when I realised that everyone was basically lynching this man and literally putting science away for their own beliefs, A. without having read the memo, or B. having read it and still choose to ignore objective scientific measurements.

It's honestly scary, more so than anything else. It's no different than witch burnings, a millennia ago. This is so close to fascism and everyone should be worried regardless of political affiliations and gender.
>>
File: Sasuke-Evil-Smile.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke-Evil-Smile.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>18626310
I was asking for that sort of response desu, I truly believe what I say and am aware it seems unhinged to people - so of course I think the world isn't even real, you won't come to the same conclusion.

I think few people are analytical enough to even argue, maybe you don't even understand what I said, lacking the rationality
>>
>>18626301
Not him, but the top whatever percentage of men will keep doing their shit regardless of feminism.

Also, womens unwillingness to clean up the feminist movement has hurt them more than any man ever could.
>>
>>18626326
>womens unwillingness to clean up the feminist movement
Women don't even fucking agree on what they want anymore.
>>
>>18626331
Well, you don't win by not knowing what you want.
>>
>>18626317

>I think few people are analytical enough to even argue, maybe you don't even understand what I said, lacking the rationality

Its funny you mention analytics and rationality but then make a bunch of completely unhinged points based on pure anecdotal observation and not objective fact.

If you had any kind of semblance of intelligence floating around your skull you would understand why making a bunch of unfounded and unhinged claims like "Nobody is really racist" and "Females have rape fantasies very often" with no kind of logic to back it up then demanding that people speak analytically with you is completely retarded.
>>
>>18626326

>Also, womens unwillingness to clean up the feminist movement has hurt them more than any man ever could.

But therein lies the false dichotomy of social movements; as if one group of women deserve to have their opinions disregarded because another group of women have behaved poorly. That is the same kind of excuse people use to completely dismiss the legitimacy of protests. As soon as one person throws a rock through a window the entire movement becomes characterized as violent and unruly.

Mind you the only stories that are covered by the media and blogs are the unhinged feminists. Millions upon millions of completely reasonable women are out there in their lives every day trying to have conducive conversations with people about our society but the focus is seemingly always fixed on the pink haired girl with no bra on burning her tampons at city hall.

I think its an unreasonable expectation to tell women to "clean up" their movement when, in fact, there has never been and will never be a "clean" movement which doesn't have its irrational or unhinged outliers. Women speak out against divisiveness and violence in the feminist movement all the time but you never really hear about them because "Reasonable feminist gives speech at local college about social progress" will never get as many clicks as "Slut Walk throws water balloons full of period blood at police".
>>
>>18626326
>>18626331
What I don't get about feminists is; they never bring up shit like men not being allowed to physically retaliate when women assult them. Women on male rape is a joke. Women get lower prison sentences for the EXACT SAME CRIME. Men are expected to pay for the date. 4x as many men commit suicide as women. Court almost always favour women when it comes to who gets to have the kids. Young boys age 5 - 15 are being seriously neglected in school. The list just fucking goes on.

When it's actually being brought up, they say stuff like ''obviously we want equality on every arena'', but they fucking don't. Don't kid yourself, they do fucking not. It doesn't directly affect them in a negative way so who the fuck gives a shit. Maybe when they get a 6 year son who get physically beat up by three 13 year old girls, maybe then they'll care.

So what the fuck is feminism if it isn't gender equality.
>>
>>18626340
You shouldn't try to make sense of that mentally ill transfaggot in the first place.
>>
>>18626358
You seriously have to clean up if you want to convince all those skeptical men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
File: download (1).gif (1MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).gif
1MB, 352x240px
>>18626340
1: I didn't mean to agree with you that my opinions are "unhinged"... I mean maybe I'm right and others are delusional.

2: I lack the gift of "debate"/speech, so maybe I sound "unhinged" because of that, and not my actual opinions. I'm literally going crazy from these realizations, you make 2 posts not trying to argue them.

Most importantly, a lot of what I say has been proven, similar opinions have been posted.

>"Nobody is really racist"
Who do you know who bitterly despises Blacks/other races? They may have had xenophobia against them back when Blacks were a new sight, in America they're normal. As a kid I was racist because Blacks were associated with crime, I feared them for that, not because they were Black

>"Females have rape fantasies very often"
Females are hormonally weaker than males so they evolved weaker and men raped them historically, this doesn't happen in America anymore due to laws... Females evolved to like being dominated sexually (I sound awful for saying it, but it's legit, that's why no female bodybuilders exist, they want to be submissive)
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18626359

>What I don't get about feminists is; they never bring up shit like men not being allowed to physically retaliate when women assult them.

Firstly, I think its because assault is illegal and if you prove that a woman struck you she will get arrested. Secondly, I think its also because there are infinitely more important injustices in society that people are focused on besides men's rights to hit women.

There are millions of child prostitutes and sex slaves in the world right now. Rape is an epidemic in places like Africa and the Middle East so excuse the fuck out of the world if we're all not focused on fighting for your right to tell rape jokes and not pay for dates.
>>
>>18626377

>I mean maybe I'm right and others are delusional.

Yeah. No.

>I lack the gift of "debate"/speech, so maybe I sound "unhinged" because of that

No, you lack the gift of distinguishing objective reality from heavily skewed and subjective personal observations.

Who do you know who bitterly despises Blacks/other races? They may have had xenophobia against them back when Blacks were a new sight, in America they're normal. As a kid I was racist because Blacks were associated with crime, I feared them for that, not because they were Black

I'm actually not even capable of explaining to you the numerous ways this statement didn't make any sense.

>Females are hormonally weaker than males so they evolved weaker and men raped them historically, this doesn't happen in America anymore due to laws...

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about dude. You're not making any sense at all.
>>
>>18626379
Ok, let's take
>Women get lower prison sentences for the EXACT SAME CRIME
I keep hearing the argument that society view women as more cute and innocent, etc, but this is the court of a state. The court knows better, at least it does when it comes to other issues. However, this injustice 2 years for women vs 8 for men, 18 years in prison vs death sentence for men (can post several exaples if desired). That is way more fucking serious than men allegedly making 0.25$ more an hour vs women (there are studies who shows that the difference is way way less).

How the fuck is that not serious fucking injustice? Litearlly at the same level of rape.

We are not equal according to the law. Your human life is apparently worth more than mine. Do you know how that feels?

Women in the west do SHIT to fight for womens right in third world countries, come the fuck on. You care more about which gender is shown on the traffic light (think australia).
>>
>>18626379
>if you prove that a woman struck you she will get arrested
It's time to go to the club for once.
>>
File: 1450924870424.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
1450924870424.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>18626397

>How the fuck is that not serious fucking injustice? Litearlly at the same level of rape.

>Litearlly at the same level of rape.

Ok. I'm out.
>>
>>18626395
You don't even argue, just insult

My brain is tired from typing, but please read other previous replies that agree with me and explain MY opinions more eloquently than I do, like these >>18626205
He said this^ general thing, and I expanded on the "looks" comment here >>18626224

I am rational, give consideration instead of repeating "unhinged, skewed, unobjective," etc.
>>
>>18626424
You don't think that a man literally getting killed by the state vs a women serving time is at the same level of rape? I can list double digit sum of black men being wrongly executed for crimes they didn't do.

Do you know what the fuck happens in prison? 2 years vs 8 years, ohh boy, you better fucking accept reality and realise that it's at the same level if not worse.
>>
>>18626426

>I am rational

Says the guy who just claimed that "Rape doesn't happen anymore in America because laws"
>>
>>18626424
You think prison is getting your own hotel room and shitposting on 4chan? You're not a great example of a feminist, that's for sure.
>>
>>18626310
>objective reality
I think it's interesting that people mention this. From what I seen this type of mentality in your average discussion always resorts to science to prove a point, but it's ludicrous to believe that the average argument can really use science as a way to settle it. Most people bring up science as a way to assert something undisputably. Paradoxically, it almost feels like an appeal to some divine decree. Now, the whole point of science is that it's a rigid discipline based on discrediting previous arguments to always get just a little closer to the truth, isn't it? So why use science the same way you would use the old word of God? All of this is not to mention the details people overlook when providing scientific papers to further their point. Have they thought about the interests behind the bodies that funded it, how easy it is to replicate, if the methods used were appropriate, if the data acquired can be easily be applied to larger contexts and much, much more.

To the person I am replying to: this isn't necessarily a reply to the contents of your post, it's just something that I ended up thinking about when I read one of the sentences you wrote. I am saying this because I realize others might (justifiably) comment that I set up a straw man, so I wanted to clarify that this is really just a thought.
>>
File: jaded.jpg (42KB, 497x455px) Image search: [Google]
jaded.jpg
42KB, 497x455px
>>18626442
One could argue that nothing is truly objective, then.
>>
>>18626430

>You don't think that a man literally getting killed by the state vs a women serving time is at the same level of rape?

I think that the amount of rape that occurs in the world is infinitely more important of an issue than the amount of times men have been sentenced to death for objectively identical crimes than women; not taking into the account that men are exponentially more likely to commit violent murder than women.

What you're talking about is an issue but not as big of an issue as rape. Women are still being raped and enslaved in mass numbers all across the world so its absolutely retarded for you to expect them to drop their crusade to free child sex slaves and focus their resources to make sure women get the death penalty more. That makes no fucking sense, anon.

Women get raped therefore they allocate resources against rape and sex slavery. Kansas gets tornadoes therefore they allocate resources for tornado warnings and restoration. California catches on fire therefore they allocate resources for fire prevention. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?
>>
>>18626438
Your nitpicking & bias has worn out... Finally you fuck off, having said nothing of substance.

Females obviously don't need to worry about rape here as much as 3rd world countries or ghetto areas. Feminism would work in a country like India where a mans wife is "worthless" after he dies, but not in America where they're already "euqal" and superior, due to laws protecting women, and also favoring them.
(P.s. I wish that Taylor Hill guy returned but whatever... I like her face, another reason the world can't be real, it's literally an illusion. I don't care that much but just add that to the MANY examples I made before...)
>>
>>18626462
Why can't they focus on both? I never hear feminist talk about young boys getting raped and enslaved. Seriously, think about it for a second. This isn't sports with your team and my team. .
>>
File: 1499652284328.gif (1MB, 355x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499652284328.gif
1MB, 355x259px
>>18626442

>Most people bring up science as a way to assert something undisputably.

False. That is not what science is. Science is using peer reviewed data to establish trends. Very little of science is indisputable.

If we're talking about "objective reality" then lets break down OP's statement. He says "Women have rape fantasies often.". Lets just say OP has interacted with 10,000 women in his life time and ALL of them tell him they have rape fantasies. Obviously this hasn't happened but lets just go with that.

There are currently, roughly 3.5 billion women on the planet. If OP had interacted with 10,000 women who had rape fantasies that would constitute exactly 0.00029% of women. Lets extrapolate that. If I came up to you and said "0.00029% of white people love ketchup therefore I'm going to assume that white people love ketchup very often" you would call me retarded, correct? This is no different. OP is using anecdotal observations based on his limited interactions with the world to make broad sweeping statements. Scientifically, he has no basis for saying the things he is regardless of the presence of contradictory evidence. If I say "The sun is green" the burden on me is to prove my statement correct not fold my arms and demand people prove me wrong.

Its scientific process, anon.
>>
>>18626472
Why the fuck are you still arguing with her?
>>
>>18626472

>Why can't they focus on both?

So you're saying that its not ok to focus on gathering donations for Tornado relief unless you also gather donations for Hurricane relief?

Its not okay for women to protect other women because boys suffer too?

>>18626485

Because I'm not a she and assuming I am just to validate your idiocy is the sign of a true moron.

>>18626464

>Your nitpicking & bias has worn out... Finally you fuck off, having said nothing of substance.

You haven't said anything that has made any sense.

>Females obviously don't need to worry about rape here as much as 3rd world countries or ghetto areas.

Ok, so what you're saying is women in the U.S. don't get to talk about any of their problems so long as there is a worse problem somewhere else?

>Feminism would work in a country like India where a mans wife is "worthless" after he dies, but not in America where they're already "euqal" and superior, due to laws protecting women, and also favoring them.

This just isn't true at all. You've made dozens of claims and provided absolutely no proof to back it up. You're an idiot of the highest caliber.
>>
>>18624951
Fat guy reporting in. I should not be sexually accepted for my fatness. I am disgusting. Women have every right to be physically repulsed by me as should men have every right to be physically repulsed by fat women. I have to hire whores / go to strip clubs if I want to be sexually gratified and that's how it should be. Attractive people get things easier and that's just how it's always going to be. There's nothing wrong with that either. Fucking deal with it, OP.
>>
>>18626499
>So you're saying that its not ok to focus on gathering donations for Tornado relief unless you also gather donations for Hurricane relief?
>Its not okay for women to protect other women because boys suffer too?
Jesus Christ, you're a moron (yes, ad hominem), that wasn't what he was saying at all.

He is pointing out that feminism, which is basically another word for gender equality, is very one-sided, which again doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>18626499
Even if you're right and I'm wrong, nobody understood my original problem that I literally, literally think the world is not real... Not even the sensation of pain I feel from your moronic insults.

It became too political, so I appeared "unhinged" for sticking to my original complaint (that literally 0 people related to)

sage
>>
>>18626456
Haha, I am not sure I would argue that either. Isn't it postmodernism that argues something similar to this? If I am not mistaken, just recently there has been a backlash against this notion of subjectivity in the form of new pop thinkers such as Jordan Peterson. When it gets to this point I think it's more fruitful to argue on the basis of the "new" idea, so to speak. (Because if you argue with your first assertion being the correctness of the idea the counterculture is going against, it becomes easy for the counterculture to simply dismiss it.)

>>18626484
>False. That is not what science is.

Exactly! This is what I meant by writing the following sentence: "Now, the whole point of science is that it's a rigid discipline based on discrediting previous arguments to always get just a little closer to the truth, isn't it?"

>Science is using peer reviewed data to establish trends.
I did not believe it was needed to provide a definition of science when writing my post, but thank you for doing that.

>Very little of science is indisputable.
This is also what I meant when I wrote the following sentences: "Most people bring up science as a way to assert something indisputably. Paradoxically, it almost feels like an appeal to some divine decree. . . So why use science the same way you would use the old word of God?"

It seems that we agree for the most part, but I was led to believe you were providing a counter argument to something I wrote by beginning your sentence with the word "false," when in reality our views are pretty much aligned. I was critiquing a common type of rhetorical device that I disagree with and I thought you were about to justify such device, but you didn't.

I do not want to be pedantic, I just wanted to get this bit out of the way.

CONT
>>
>>18626484
>>18626568
>If we're talking about "objective reality" then lets break down OP's statement.

From reading this bit I now understand what you meant with this post. My comment was not in support of the OP statement. Correct me if I am wrong, but is that what you thought? It was mere rambling on a thread that ended up going a little into the concepts of discussion and proof. My post was related to these concepts and not what was supposedly the main point of the thread.

Regardless, I agree with your following points as well. When you began to describe your scenario of a bad sample size, this is also what I meant when I wrote: "Have they thought about . . . if the data acquired can be easily applied to larger contexts." I should have specified that I meant to talk about sample sizes and such, so I guess that was a little confusing.

I hope my other posts are a bit more coherent as well, it's just that it took me some time to figure out what exactly you were arguing against, but apparently that something wasn't present in my post. It's good that we agree though. I will take a better look at the thread as well.
>>
This isn't the world, its the part of the world you live in.
>>
OP HERE

SORRY IF I HURT FEELINGS

sorry anons, I don't care if i was right or wrong... sorry, sorry, sorry, i will never debate again, too hostile.

(just posted to say sorry to people who see)
>>
>>18626893
Are you new? This is fucking 4chan out of all places, don't worry about it.
>>
>>18624951
>I'm really getting triggered by how fake the world is.
You get mad because the world isn't already made perfect for you...? I suppose that's how triggering works (I mean who gets mad at perfect things?) but why couldn't the world (or you seem more mad at people) be whatever it is? Who are you to judge the world?

>Why females can have rape fantasies?
Why not? There are seriously weirder fantasies out there
>inb4 but this one is common
Again why is that a problem?

>"Attractive males" such as Nick Bateman - all the time, this man is squinting.
What is the problem here? That otherwise perfect people have some flaws?

>The complex people get, whether they're ugly or good looking it marks their personality. Good looking people are more confident and sociable, ugly people are shyer and less likeable socially.
Your problem with the world is that everyone isn't equally good looking? And you get upset over this? I agree it really is like that but what can you do? No one ever said the world is going to be fair.

>Yet NOT ONCE did I see a single "ugly" plus-sized model
Well they're still models...
That's like getting mad at a business that hires a more competent person.

>2: Feminism makes this illusion that men have power to hide our utter powerlessness, we're like women were in the 50's.
"Feminists think men are hiding women's weakness"...? From who? Did I read that correctly?

>3: Nobody is really racist... the real issue is xenophobia
You get triggered because people misuse a word...?

>4: Homophobia might be real
Again I don't know why are you so shocked that the world isn't perfect

>5: Why doesn't ANYONE but me understand this? Black females are not as attractive to males, but Black males are not less attractive to females
You really think you're the only one who ever thought this?

>not that race is that important
You just said even black male prefer white female! How isn't a race important then? How being attractive isn't a perk?
>>
>>18624953
>Who really am I? I first existed as an unborn baby, I became a female with male genitals and puberty made me more masculine.
You aren't set in stone. You are forever changing. There isn't a real you.

>>18626119
>the world is too bad to be real..
I think something is fake when it seems too just and good...

But again I can't understand why you think world would be a fair place. And what's the alternative? This is literally the best we got so far. In many other countries people are working hard and still get tortured and starve. The idea that every random chump has value and rights is still pretty new. And chimps of the different tribes eat each other alive if they are put in a same room for a longer periods. It's a miracle we can stand each others at all.
>>
File: 1489469204025.jpg (12KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1489469204025.jpg
12KB, 221x228px
Can someone explain to me what's going on in this thread?
>>
anyone have a link to the google memo that isn't a virus? ty
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.