[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem. Sometimes I really love my girlfriend. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: wt_zebrastripes_main.jpg (111KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
wt_zebrastripes_main.jpg
111KB, 860x460px
I have a problem. Sometimes I really love my girlfriend. But sometimes i feel like she's just not what I want. Like we dont have as much in common as i would like and, a feeling of emptyness sometimes. I cant really explain what it is that i dont like about her or about us, its just the feeling. I do have a mental disorder, but i feel like this has nothing to do with that, or maby it even gets triggered somtimes because its just not right to be with her. She fucking loves me, im literally everything to her. I just dont know what to do right now. Because i dont want to loose her. All i know is that this feeling is just not good.
Do you guys maby have any advice?

haha i feel like such a faggot
>>
Pretty normal, at least it happens to me aswell (and i dont even have girlfriend lol) i would try to have an excuse to talk to her and when you feel you hate her use that excuse just to remember how awsome she is (remember that she is your gilfriend, which you elected and which elected you as well)
>>
>>18624924
I get your point but the problem is, that I get the feeling of not liking her too much. Simply saying that she is awesome aswell to myself doesnt help enough on a day like this.
>>
>>18625016
Maybe something external to you is worrying you. Idk how much you have been together, but keep in mind that the feeling of being crazily in love eventually ends, try to make something different, travel together, give some life to the relationship
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.