[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pic unrelated So I've dated my ex for about 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (396KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396KB, 750x1334px
>pic unrelated
So I've dated my ex for about 3 years and I can actually say I was and still am in love with her. We broke up about a year ago almost two due to her wanting better for me , the story is she went through a lot as a child and suffers from a lot of mental disorders which I saw past and loved her for who she is but what caused the break up is her wanting to focus on getting better mentally then managing to focus on a health relationship which was fine , I waited about 8 months before we finally got back together and officially started dating again until she felt as if she was holding me back and ended up leaving me so I could find someone "better" while she went to another ward to get better and so I tried , while we broke up again I managed to find someone who I thought made me happy but just managed to distract me so you could say . So when my ex got out we talked and talked while I had a gf and I ended up cheating and got caught , by them both . I was just so in love with her I wanted to go back . Since then I still talk to my ex with the disabilities but she told me she has no romantic feelings for me anymore and that destroyed me because without a doubt she's the only one i can say I truly ever loved. Even til this day we still talk about moving in together and doing stuff . That confused me and all and I just don't know what to do. I probably left out details but thank you for anyone who took time to read this. I could use some advice.
>>
I'm not to frequent of this board but I would tell you to get over that relationship. IDK how easy it would be but for your own good, get her out of your life. Block her from all comms and carry on with life, never forgetting the experiences you had but allowing yourself to continue.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.