[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying out ecigs to kick my cig habit. One problem I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Pics_758165_6339967.jpg (136KB, 900x892px) Image search: [Google]
Pics_758165_6339967.jpg
136KB, 900x892px
I am trying out ecigs to kick my cig habit. One problem I have is this: who makes this e juice? I understand most of the e cigs themselves are made in China, and I'm ok with that. I'm not too concerned about "smoking" out of something made there.

But I'm not crazy about not knowing where the juice, what you actually consume, comes from. Sure, some say "made in USA" and all, but are all the ingredients actually made here? What about the juice you buy at the brick and mortar shops? Do the people there make their own blends, and where do they get the juice from?
>>
Imagine questioning what's in your nicotine juice while being fine smoking tar, formaldehyde, and other shit in your cigarettes.
>>
>>18624731
They're just as bad as normal cigarettes and do not remove your habit.

If you want to quit, you need to go cold turkey and suffer until you don't have craving for it.

It sucks, but you can do it anon.
>>
>>18624731
Any reputable vape shop will be more than happy to talk to you. If there aren't any local spots nearby, send an email. Coworkers at my last job wanted to make their own juice so they ordered directly from the labs. I remember this being one of the places: https://wizardlabs.us/

They ordered pure nicotine somewhere I don't remember, but I'll never forget seeing the skull and crossbones plastered everywhere on the bottle hahaha.

The vaping/e-cig subreddit can be helpful too..

When I vaped, I enjoyed stuff from Alice in Vapeland. My friend likes Velvet Cloud but I never tried their stuff.

>>18624801
>They're just as bad as normal cigarettes and do not remove your habit.
>do not remove your habit.
Yeah that happened to me. Noticed I was running out of juice sooner than normal so I stopped altogether.
>>
>>18624731
Depends on the juice. The stuff I get is made in socal iirc. Some shops make it in house, those are usually okay. There's only a few ingredients that have applications outside of ejuice. You can even make your own after a bit of forum lurking if you wanted.

Good luck OP. I used ecigs to stop smoking
>>
>>18624801
You're full of shit, they're no where near as bad as cigarettes. Not as far as we know yet. Whether or not they help with the habit is on OP
>>
There are literally no rules for ecig juice OP. All that shit was made by garage chemists back in 2011, everyone of them just trying to make a range of interesting flavors so their start up company would be absorbed by big tobacco for millions once ecigs took off.

What's in your juice? Could be cancerous, could just be bug shells. Take your chances.
>>
>>18624869
>they're no where near as bad as cigarettes.
The only difference between e-cigs and normal cigs in terms of getting nicotine into your body is that it doesn't put it in people nearby.

You're not helping your habit smoking an ecig either, it's like saying switching from cigarettes to chewing tobacco or cigars makes it easier to quit
>>
>>18624928
>known bad chemicals in ejuice
>nicotine
>known bad chemicals in cigarettes
>hundreds of cancer causing chemicals and tar
Really got the noggin joggin

>not helping your habit smoking
Tell that to everyone I know, including myslef, that has used ecigs to quit cigs and have stopped using ecigs
>>
>>18624869
https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/concerns-explode-over-new-health-risks-vaping
>>
>>18624966
>vaping is bad for kids
Wow you got me. Hopefully OP isn't a smoking teenager

>vaping extremely hot can be harmful
Wow don't use a powerful rda, amazing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.