[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently ended a 2.5 year relationship with a woman that saved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1500868803400.jpg (15KB, 377x293px) Image search: [Google]
1500868803400.jpg
15KB, 377x293px
I recently ended a 2.5 year relationship with a woman that saved me from going through with suicide. Like a dumbass, I started dating a coworker. It's been 3 weeks. The new woman treats me very well (cooks, sex, affectionate). I'm just not feeling the same passion as I did with the other. To make matters worse, the old flame has been messaging me rather aggressively to ditch her and come back. What do?
>>
So why did you end it? You're not going to convince me that just another woman being hot was enough to make you leave a woman you apparently also find hot and was passionate about and had shared 2,5 years of your life with.

First of all those issues might still be there. Secondly, there's a chance that regardlesss of how much she puruses you, she will resent you for leaving once she got used to dating you again. Or just become superinsecure about it happening again. You cannot undo what you did.
>>
>>18624641
Go tell her that you are an idiot and started dating someone, then tell her that you still have a lot of feelings for her and that you don't know what to do.

See what she tells you, it might hurt her but if she's a good person she will hear you out, if you still have feelings for her and might come together with her again you should have ended your relationship once and for all before going out with somebody.

Don't go out with someone after a fresh breakup if you are still not sure about it, you could've told your co-worker that you simply want to take some time because of your ex and that you still want to meet her (co-worker) and that you don't see your ex which you could promise.

This way there wouldn't be any conflict, it's your fault in my opinion, try and fix as much as you can do and think about what you really want. Then go full out and take it, don't let yourself be played into by two women, I know it can be entertaining but is it really what you want? You are ruining it by doing that.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but that's the way I would deal with it, tell both of them about what's going on, they deserve to know, then make a choice and be proud of it.
>>
I left the old flame because she took me for granted. She kept me at arms length and told me we couldn't be anything more than close friends. I had to hide what I was from her friends, family, coworkers. It worries me down. I didn't think she'd care when I moved on, but she's after me hard now. The passion from before is tempting, but how do I know anything changed? Shed been in counseling for damned near a year.
>>
Tell her everything, stop hiding the game

Tell her you are dating someone else now and that they are being very nice to you.

Tell her you still like her though, but that she has some flaws like these you mentioned.

See her reply.

Look, it is very rare to find a woman that cooks and is affectionate like that. VALUE HER. Learn to love her. The "old flame" will probably mess up again. Do not hurt the new girl, she seems to be special.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.