[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi / adv / I tried fingering my girlfriend yesterday evening.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: ceilingcat.jpg (12KB, 399x262px) Image search: [Google]
ceilingcat.jpg
12KB, 399x262px
Hi / adv /
I tried fingering my girlfriend yesterday evening. She's still a virgin and I'm ok with that as I don't want to pressure her into doing stuff. However, when I pulled out my finger after she came, she was in really bad pain and I don't know why this happened.
I didn't go at her very fast or anything, but when I pulled out it felt as if my finger was sticking to her walls, maybe that hurt her.
I'm not really experienced with women, anyone got a clue?
>>
>>18624396
What was her pain like?
>>
>>18624404
Well I don't really know obviously, but she described it as a burning sensation.
It even came back later that night, I'm a bit worried
>>
She's probably pregnant OP congrats man, it's because you masturbated too close to when you fingered her
>>
She wasn't wet enough. She probably didn't actually cum... did you feel her inner walls pulse around your finger?

t.Femanon who has been fingered before.
>>
>>18624436
t. roastie
>>
>>18624451
Not at all. I lost my virginity June 16th of this year. I've only ever been sexual with two guys, never got past mutual masturbation with my former partner. Don't be like that.
>>
>>18624456
wow.
age?
>>
>>18624436
I thought I felt that, but I'm not sure now desu. I'm just a bit puzzled that it only hurt her when I pulled out
>>
>>18624462
That is a bit strange. There's always the potential that you pulled out too fast. Or, it only began to hurt BECAUSE your finger wasn't inside of her anymore. People are rarely sore after sex until it ends.
>>
>>18624396
Just make sure your fingernails aren't sharp or anything and do the rubbing with your finger, not with your nail. Other than that it might be something with her vagoo in general, not necessarily your fingering. If It doesn't go away she can see her doctor.
>>
>>18624460
19. Quite young in my opinion, but I lost it to someone that meant the world to me. I thought I'd lose it later considering college has taken up my time.
>>
>>18624472
>has morals
>doesn't want to ride the cock fest
>hasn't lost virginity at 14
>lost virginity to someone who had a relationship with

What the fuck? Is this b8?
>>
>>18624479
I'm a sentimental turd and I was afraid of sex, so I wanted to have my first time with someone who I trusted that meant something to me. I don't think that's rare, just look for girls that value sentiment.
>>
>>18624485
Yeah fuck me. I'm 18 and I feel like I have to give up on all my moral values if I want to have a chance in this world.
>>
>>18624490
I hope you'll find someone like you. Don't settle for less if you truly want to be happy. I can't say that the perfect gal will just materialise in front of you, but I'm sure if you discuss world views with whoever you're interested, you can weed out the valueless women more easily.
>>
>>18624496
>be humble
>have somewhat cute face and/or thin

I'm a 7/10 with lots of interests.
Finding someone like me in this 3rd world shithole I live in seems like an impossible task.
>>
>>18624499
Where do you live?

Also, what are your hobbies? Depending on what they are, you could meet someone through that... although I understand that a lot of the more worthy women tend to be taken already.
>>
>>18624504
>photography (I own a fucking film camera and some extra equipment, not a fucking "phone photographer Instagram artist and shieet")
>computers/electronics/vidya
>music
>philosophy/psychology (trying to read as much as I can on my free time)

I am still a student, will start uni soon (Electrical Engineering). Trying to finance my self through stealing shit from the computer recycling service I occasionally work for and selling them because they fucking pay me 30 euros a fucking day, and through investing all that I can (made some profits as well).

Need to run as far as possible from Greece, bc I will never have enough money for anything, no matter how hard I work, and use my fucking British nationality and settle somewhere comfy in the UK.
>>
>>18624516
Great hobbies! It sounds like you'd be most comfy with an introvert gf... those tend to shy away from dating apps or any other type of attention. When you start Uni, that's a great way to kill two birds with one stone (getting a lucrative degree and finding an intelligent woman). I'm sure if you're a kind and virtuous man, you'll find one.
>>
>>18624524
Yeah, I would love to have an introvert gf. Though I am approachable/talk to ppl I don't want to talk about my self much.

T-thank you for your kind words, no one has said something like that about me in a long time.
>>
>>18624528
>T-thank you for your kind words, no one has said something like that about me in a long time.

Not a worry, anon. You deserve happiness just as much as anyone else. I hope you can succeed in your pursuit of it
>>
>>18624396
She probably wasn't properly turned on enough for you to finger her. She's OK, don't be worrying, people aren't that fucking delicate, vaginas are built for that lol. She's just a Virgin and wasn't used to being penetrated, she'll be fine. Next time more foreplay, you can't just stick your fingers into her.
>>
>>18624396
OP she was writhing due to orgasmic pleasure she was in fucking pain and you didn't know the difference or convinced you're so good she was cummmmming.
>>
>>18624470
+1 fingernails
>>
It has been said but most likely fingernails scraping her as you adjusted your hand to get your finger out.

Also
>the amazement in this thread that not all women lose their virginity at fourteen
It's really not as exceptional as you think it is. The women who are picky about who they have sex with are also less likely to be vocal about their sex life in general. I was in a clique with six girls in high school, one of them lost her virginity before going to college and she was seventeen. At that time two were still kissless and handholdless.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.