[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My daughter is 16, she's dating a 21 years old guy. Is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0842.jpg (50KB, 423x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.jpg
50KB, 423x571px
My daughter is 16, she's dating a 21 years old guy. Is that normal? Should I be worried?
>>
>>18624241
No, on the contrary, you should be giving her your blessings.

t. 21 year old.
>>
>>18624251
> t.daughter's boyfriend
>>
>>18624241
You can and should stop that shit right now. You are letting some 21 year old pound the shit out of a teen that can just barely drive.
>>
>>18624241
Yes, you should be worried. Dude can already drink, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>18624281
>>18624296
And the problem is? If she's legal there is no issue.
>>
>>18624303
She's likely not mature enough to know how to deal with an adult guy. Most 16 years olds aren't. If the guy impregnates her, chances are he'll run away and her family will have to help her to deal with it (assuming abortion isn't legal in OP's country).
>>
>>18624315
It is legal here. I am worried, it's fucking wrong for an adult guy to fuck a 16 yo.
>>
>>18624315
>She's likely not mature enough to know how to deal with an adult guy
Would you say the same thing if he was 18 or 19, since they're also adults? Correct me if I'm wrong but 16 is old enough to get married to people of any age, with their parents consent, in a few US states. If she's mature enough for marriage she's mature enough for dating

>If the guy impregnates her, chances are he'll run away and her family will have to help her to deal with it (assuming abortion isn't legal in OP's country)
That's a risk that could happen with any age of guys. Do you think the guy would be more likely to stick around if he was 17?

>>18624336
In what sense, if 16 year olds can consent to sex. I understand you're her father, and she's your little girl and such, but at 16 she probably would have lost her virginity anyways, if not with someone her age then someone Older.
>>
>>18624336
Chances are that he wants to fuck some teen pussy and then gtfo or continue fucking her until he can't put up with her teenage shit anymore.

In our day and age no one would consider this "weird" or whatever (at least the majority of ppl), but then again, we live in a society where fucking strangers is endorsed (just my opinion).

It's all about what you're comfortable with/what you think is best for your daughter. Do you think she's mature enough to handle a relationship with an older guy?

Might as well have a talk with her about it.

>inb4 /r9k/ muh pure waifu advice
>inb4 kissless virgin
>inb4 bitter virgin
>>
>>18624336
Tight 16yo ass is the best.
Why would you cock-block the guy?
>>
>>18624336
It doesn't matter if its legal or not. You are her parent and know what this guys only interest is and how impressionable a 16 year old girl is. Be a parent and protect your daughter.

Teenage boys and girls are both raging hormones and for them nothing has lasting consequences so you as an adult must provide guidance.
>>
>>18624353
So you're saying OP shouldn't let her date anyone, since she's an impressionable 16 year Old with raging hormones?
>>
your daughter is down the shitter, you failed to raise her right
>>
Yeah next time that fucker shows up tell him you are going to do to him everything he does or has done to your daughter and see if he sticks around..
>>
>>18624241
Well is the guy intelligent?

Why does she date him? What do they do together?

It's already too late in my opinion, how would you stop such a thing anyway? If you try to make your way into it she'll probably want it more because people want what they can't get.

I understand the feeling, if you really care about her talk with her about it and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. If she's really smart the guy might be fine and they just get along, who knows, as long as it's not just for fucking it could be fine?
>>
>>18624406
>female
>really smart

pick one and only one
>>
>>18624357
No, let her date other hormonal highschoolers, not a 21 year old who is likely to take advantage of her.
>>
'hurr durr pedos'

anywayyyy

when i was 16-18 i dated guys 20-25. 25 year old men are fucking retarded, i wouldnt worry lol. if anything your daughter is the one taking advantage
>>
>>18624336
lmao... 16 is old enough to make sexual decisions.

t. ACTUAL FEMALE
>>
protip: you dont get to choose who your 16 year old daughter sees. if she were 9 years old, that'd be a different story. she has the means and will subvert you if necessary. let her make her own mistakes, its okay. they have to grow up sometime. cant shelter kids forever
>>
>>18624439
>t. roastie
ftfy
>>
>>18624438
>>18624439
t. whore
>>
>>18624437
The other hormonal high schoolers also may take advantage of her. Manipulative people exist in through out all ages, likewise with gullible people. You're assuming the worst anyway about the guy.
>>
>>18624267
>t. daughter's father
>>
I'm 30 and dating a 19 year old I don't see the issue
>>
>>18624761
surely the best thing for a long lasting relationship
>>
>>18624241
Yes he might cockblock you.
>>
>>18624241

This is a sticky situation, I don't envy you OP

I was a 14-15 year old with a 21-22 year old chasing me.

I thought I was in love, was ready to fight the world for him

My mom raised me well enough to squash it.

I look back now ten years later and think "yeah that guy was a sleaze bag, thank goodness for my mom"

At that age you're too young to recognize the problems, but this guy has all the advantage over her, at this age 5 years make a huge difference. This relationship will be one sided and dangerous.
>>
>>18624315
>Most 16 years olds aren't.
bullshit. Most HUMANS aren't, but most people with any competence will have grown into it at 16.
>>
>>18624241
It's only a five year difference and likely have the same mentality levels.
>>
>>18624439
>actual female
why the transmisogyny?
>>
>>18625318
He was a sleaze bag for doing what exactly? How did he act towards you?

>this guy has all the advantage over her
What fucking advantage? Experience? People frequently get into relationships with other more experienced than themselves.

>relationship will be one sided and dangerous
Stop with the fucking buzzwords. What do you mean when you said one sided? Why do you assume someone means I'll just because of their age?

>>18624241
All these assumptions about this guy in this thread, and no one has asked if you've even met the guy OP. Have you or are you just pulling all these assumptions out of your ass?
>>
>>18625339
*means ill
>>
OP, it's a one-sided relationship, completely unhealthy for her. He lived like 30% more than her.

Most of the people in this website don't have children, they wouldn't understand. Do what you think is right.
>>
>>18625339
>He was a sleaze bag for doing what exactly? How did he act towards you?
He pushed me into sexual acts before I was comfortable or ready

>What fucking advantage? Experience? People frequently get into relationships with other more experienced than themselves.
He has the advantage of not being 16, do you remember how dumb you were back then? Even in 5 years you go through a lot of change. A much better ability to see consequences and the big picture. No experience to tell you when someone is just using you.

>Stop with the fucking buzzwords. What do you mean when you said one sided? Why do you assume someone means I'll just because of their age?
Mine was one sided because I didn't have any sexual experience, relationship experience, and he did, and he knew how to push, pressure and manipulate me. And I was EXTRA vulnerable because of my age, and if you don't believe that you're the idiot.
>>
>>18625371
There is no such thing as one-sided relationship.
You are just playing with words like a child.
For relationship to exist, two or more people have to relate to each other.
Relationship:
>the way in which two or more people or groups regard and behave towards each other.
>>
normally I say older men are more mature and know what they're doing, whereas the trouble will come if she's dating retarded hormonal high schoolers who don't know how sex and pregnancy works, or don't care, etc

buuuut 16 is a little bit young. I would normally say 3 years difference (17-20) is the maximum.

you should meet him and if he seems like he knows what he's doing, let it go. if he's a real man he'll bring up the issue with you, her father, and assure you that he's not taking advantage of her.

if he seems like a cunt, or is avoidant, or you catch him getting her drunk... then break that shit up immediately.
>>
>>18624241
I dated a 21 year old when I was 16. Nothing terrible came out of it because I was looking for more of an intellectual partner than a horny 16 year old boy.

However, nothing good came out of it either, now that I'm older I can 100% say without a doubt dating a 16 year old after like 18 is straight up pedo status. Worlds apart mentally, one is still in HS ffs

It worked out for me, but chances are your daughter is not as smart as I was at that age. We didn't fuck till we were like 5 years in dating, I doubt your daughter is down for that

also the relationship lasted about 10 years if anyone was wondering
>>
>>18625378
fuck off pedo, do you say that while touching children?
>>
>>18624241
>>18624303
Let me put it this way... What do you think an adult man could possibly want from a 16 year old girl? Most girls aren't mature enough at her age to fully deal with the consequences and potential fallout of a relationship, you have a right to be worried. This kid might can pressure her into doing something she ain't comfortable doing, even if that's not the case he still might not be mature enough to navigate a relationship either. That's why some men date teenage girls with a superficial understanding of how people work. Anyone telling you not to judge him because you don't know him probably hasn't been a parent. Fact is it's unlikely your little girl can handle herself. Some people just don't realize five years can make a big difference.

Maybe this guy turns out to the be the exception, but you're being a responsible parent by calling the relationship into question.

Sit your kid down for the talk. The one that makes her cautious, inflicts a little guilt into her, and causes her to start reevaluating her relationship. You gotta tell her you're concerned, you care about her, and you just don't want to see her getting hurt. She doesn't know this boy.
>>
>>18625401
>hurr durr pedo
And here I thought we could have a productive discussion. Are you really delusional enough to believe that post-pubescent women are children? Your post is even funnier when you consider that OP's daughter is above the age of consent and thus her bf has both common scientific knowledge and the law on his side.

>>18625389
See above. Stop twisting the meaning of words.
>Worlds apart mentally, one is still in HS ffs
Not everyone is mentally like you or your ex. And not everyone finishes highschool, so what does that have to do with anything?

>>18625412
>Most girls aren't mature enough at her age to fully deal with the consequences and potential fallout of a relationship
Most women her age would have lost their virginity and had their first serious relationship, depending on where they live.
>>
>>18625389
you're kidding right, a 21 year old is not a mature wise seasoned man by a long shot but he does know how to prey on an immature 16 year old girl. A mature man would not be cruising high schools for an intellectually stimulating conversation.
>>
>>18625454
You're not trying to have a productive discussion. Your perspective completely overlooks what's in her best interests and it's favored towards the man who can take advantage of her.

>Are you really delusional enough to believe that post-pubescent women are children?

For argument's sake, yeah. I know a lot of people both in their 20's and older who would agree men and women in their 20's are still children. Just because the state recognizes them as adults but that doesn't mean they have it all figured out or have the emotional maturity they'll only obtain in their later years.

How do you gauge she's mature enough to not let someone potentially wiser, and older than her manipulate her? Because another girl lost her virginity? Another girl had their first serious relationship? Another girl is more mature? We're talking about this girl. Everyone matures differently, and it's safer to assume that she doesn't know what she's got herself into, so she doesn't get involved in a harmful situation or do something she'll regret.

It's entirely irresponsible to shift the burden of responsibility onto a 16 year old girl when the reality is this fella is in a position to take advantage until we have a better idea of the situation.
>>18625459
Reread her post. I think she would agree.
>>
>>18625516
>they have it all figured out or have the emotional maturity they'll only obtain in their later years
For fuck sake some people NEVER have it all figured out. People of ALL ages get taken advantage of and manipulated. There doesn't exist a cutoff point when someone becomes old enough to never be manipulated, or has reached Maturity with a capital M. Many times it's the younger people who take advantage of older ones who are more emotionally vulnerable despite the purported maturity and experience they, supposedly, naturally should have linearlly accumulated simply by spending more time on earth(another thing, maturity depends more on personality than age for many people), right? And there's also intelligence and IQ and it's effect on maturity but let's not get into that for now.

>I know a lot of people both in their 20's and older who would agree men and women in their 20's are still children
Well luckily enough for everyone their personal opinions don't coincide with reality. Yes, individual people generally get more mature over time, but different people ARE NOT EQUAL, and have different personalities and intelligences. There are many people in their 20's who are more mature than people older than them. I would have assume that someone would understand this before discussing anything about maturity.

>>18625459
16 year olds aren't fucking kids. They're responsible enough to fucking get married. You have no evidence for the maturity level of the woman, and you're assuming she's a child
>>
>>18624350
Because that's what fathers do if they don't approve of the man their daughter is dating.
>>
File: sipsip.png (64KB, 328x489px) Image search: [Google]
sipsip.png
64KB, 328x489px
>>18624241

My gf is 18 and I'm 22

her parents are okay with it so idk-not like I was the one who lied on POF
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.