[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I lose my v card to a midget? Basically she has a crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170404-224149.png (732KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170404-224149.png
732KB, 1080x1920px
Should I lose my v card to a midget? Basically she has a crush on me (she's around 4'8) and idk if I really do have feelings for her yet. I'm 6'4 and she can basically give me a standing blow job since her height is up to my crotch. I don't know what to do. I would feel like a pedo if I did such a thing like sex because she's too short. What do you guys think? Oh, and I'm 19 and she's 23

>pic kinda related, but girl is 5'0
>>
>>18624087
Ewww no
>>
Is she hot?

Lets get that out of the way first.
>>
>>18624133
7/10. Got some nice tits tho
>>
I dated a midget
> She was 20-21
> 4'10
> Her mom was 4'9
> Sister about the same height

I'm 5'7 and felt like a giant next to them.

> I took her v-card
> My cock is 5.5 inches
> It was a super tight fit, couldn't fit it in
> Head went in and thats about it
> she was closed down, clamped, no access
> The second time we fucked, she was more relaxed, it went in all the weight.
> She took it like a champ

I never figured where my cock went when we fucked.... she made me cum every time, and every night.... I miss her
>>
>>18624155
Sounds promising lol. Did you have any urges to fuck shorter people?
>>
Really doubt she can give you a standing blowjob. Your dick should be at about 3 ft 2 from ground, and her mouth should be at about 4 ft 5 from ground. 1ft 3 difference, about 0.38 centimeters. She'd have to lower her knees or arch her back. Sounds terrible. Quit your bullshit.
>>
>>18624087
Do you like her?

Then fuck her.

Do you not like her?

Then don't.

That is the sum of it. It sounds like you don't want to though, if that helps
>>
>>18624087
talking to a friend

me: saw you with a woman the other day. she's pretty short

friend: yeah, she's 4'8" and I'm 6'4"

me: that must be hella awkward to have sex

friend: not at all. I just grab her by the hips,slide her onto my cock and mover up and down until I cum

me:. Ok. but isn't that just like masturbating?

friend: yeah, but at least I have someone to talk to

ymmv
>>
>>18624803
>>18624920
Would fucking midgets make you go after kids though? Like is there a possibilty that op can be a monster?

Btw I would say yes, because im a 27 year old virgin
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.