[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ran away from home from my abusive alcoholic mother. She called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1502150891218.png (37KB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1502150891218.png
37KB, 200x155px
I ran away from home from my abusive alcoholic mother. She called 911 drunk and now they're most likely going to put me in an orphanage. My life is falling apart right now. Can any anons who have been in similar situations share some insight? I don't know how to cope with this. I've kinda almost made peace with being put in a home, but I still feel hopeless.
>>
>>18624028
>be me
>have abusive alcoholic mother
>mother gets DCFS called on her after hospitalizing me
>sister and I talk and decide to lie and keep family together
>have to lie a lot DCFS knows whats up
>enough lying and they stop pushing
>mother gives up on raising kids and pulls me out of school to raise them
>I do a good job
>kids are great, my life is a trainwreck
>still trying to catch up with people who are younger than me
>now fast approaching 30
>starting bachelor's
>I would have been better in a home, siblings wouldn't have been
>still don't know how to cope with any of this other than make my life better
>emotionally fucked and trying to work on that

There's no really easy answers to this. The situation decides a lot. I am glad that I saved three lives from getting fucked up even if it meant fucking mine up. Eventually I'll fix it. If you feel a home is the better option, take it. If you don't, get ready to lie through your teeth. Either way expect emotional baggage that most will never understand, but will also try to tell you how much worse they had it.
>>
>>18624057
Hope things get better for you.
A home is my only option, because my only family here is my grandmother, and the cpc don't usually let them take kids.
>>
>>18624070
I hope they do to. I keep trying. Brace yourself homes aren't fun or easy, but it is better than being abused. Be smart, play your cards right, you aren't going to have a support net until you build one yourself.
>>
>>18624028

>both parents used to beat the shit out of me since i was 2yo
>kept telling me that im worthless because im a girl and that the best i could do in life is to marry my cousin (they're mudslim)
>try to kill myself starting at age 9
>almost finish studying, living the flat to study is the only thing im allowed to do but i will never be able to pursue the degree i really want as i have to be a secretary at best and give them all my money
>anyway, find a job but keep it secret
>i only have a bed there but i pay a rent for it and i have to pay and cook my own food since im 15yo
>at age 20, i got punched in the face again for no reason
>i cant take it anymore, ive been the perfect daughter but i realize that nothing will ever make them love me
>run away to the police station
>end up almost alone
>beg my brother to let me use his empty flat
>he asks me for a rent and threaten me every day
>finally find a student accomodation
>fast forward, in only 5 years, ive traveled more than in 20 years
>have experienced more than any other person my age
>never been homeless, ive always had God by my side
>met extraordinary kind people along the way
>i am now working on a cruise ship
>waiting for my next adventure
>>
>>18624113

i have absolutely no family, of course i cry from time to time because i wish life was a tiny bit easier but i know that everything happens for a reason and every event is taking you where you are supposed to be, let things happen, put your trust in God
>>
File: christianity is the truth.png (214KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
christianity is the truth.png
214KB, 1280x809px
>>18624113
christianity is the answer, my child
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.