[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I followed /pol/'s advice to go to Charlottesville rally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Please Respond.jpg (52KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
Please Respond.jpg
52KB, 331x331px
So, I followed /pol/'s advice to go to Charlottesville rally about 2-3 days ago.

I went back home to find out that i got doxxed, what do?
>>
Why would you make such a shitty thread?
>>
File: 1502762931099-fit.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1502762931099-fit.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
Over time you will have less heat against you.

I suggest deleting all social media and contacting your close friends saying that they should contact you by phone for now.

Don't leave the house too much for a few weeks and keep on you any weapons you can legally use. Make sure all of your locks are secure.

If your job or future career finds out (Or cares), deny your participation and claim you don't know what happened. If there's a clear picture of your face and somehow it's tied to you for your job and you're questioned for it, continue to deny it or just accept what's going to happen and try to make your reasoning seem logical and collected.

Do not hesitate to call the police on anybody that threatens you. This will deter hatera in the long run.

Eventually this will pass and you'll be in the clear. Just worry about your physical safety for now and everything will be okay. You did the right thing.
>>
>>18624009
should i go and live with other family members on a different state for a while?
>>
File: jesus i trust in you.jpg (60KB, 704x870px) Image search: [Google]
jesus i trust in you.jpg
60KB, 704x870px
>>18624017
keep a weapon, like a sharp knife or a gun with you at all times, contact law enforcement and tell them of the situation, keep this divine mercy picture always with you and Praise Jesus whenever you can

in the free time hunt down those ppl who are hunting you and report their posts/actions/whatever to the law enforcement
>>
Why would you go to somewhere you know would be dangerous?
>>
>>18624153
It was supposed to be a peaceful march
>>
File: 1439446426820.png (117KB, 238x351px) Image search: [Google]
1439446426820.png
117KB, 238x351px
>>18624161
>it was supposed to be peaceful
Learn from this and let other people sacrifice their safety for your views instead of going outside.
>>
>>18624161
If you actually believed that, you deserve what's coming for sheer retardation.
>>
>>18623969
Just say you weren't there, bro

So many mad lefties are misidentifying tons of people who were there so you can probably fall through the cracks if you don't take it so seriously

(unless you're an idiot and posted about it/pics on social media, then you're fucked)
>>
>/pol/ - literally never right
>>
Die maybe
>>
>>18624253
Atleast it was a protest and not a riot like hill fags seem to cause every other day , muh human rights nigger get out of the road or I'll have you arrested for blocking traffic and presenting a danger to drivers
>>
>>18624670
yup i'm done with /pol/tards
>>
>>18624670
too true. Don't believe the /pol hype.
>>
>taking anything said on /pol/ seriously
Learn from this mistake and never do it again. That board is satire making fun of dumb racists, just a shame it's been flooded by actual dumb racists who mistakenly think they're in good company like op.
>>
>>18623969
>Follows /pol/'s advice irl
>gets reamed by society
How did this happen I thought people actually liked Nazis
>>
>>18623969
lol hope you lose your job. you probably don't even have one lmao
>>
>>18626314
>>18626330
I'm only in it for the memes. I actually thought it's gonna be peaceful and shit
>>
>>18624161
>torches and hoods
>peaceful
>>
>>18626365
it's not like we're gonna burn something, and it supposed to be some kind of symbol or something
>>
>>18626392
What the fuck would it be a symbol of?
Have you ever cracked open a history book?
>>
>>18626401
well i don't fucking know, i'm not one of them.
I'm just in it for the /pol/ memes, man.
>>
Of all the things that never happened, this happened the neverest.
>>
>>18623969
Tim?
>>
>>18626603
nope
>>
>>18626406
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
How retarded do you have to be.....
How do you even get doxxed by people irl?
Why did you not give people an alias?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.