[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up tomorrow and you're 21 again. Time has not reversed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: il_340x270.1107459478_11nx[1].jpg (41KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1107459478_11nx[1].jpg
41KB, 340x270px
You wake up tomorrow and you're 21 again. Time has not reversed, just your body and mind. What do you do?

pic related
>>
>>18623923
Kill myself again.
>>
Get kidnapped by the government and experimented on for the advancement of humanity.
>>
>>18623923
the major whole in this thread's premise is that it fails to account for anon's who are 21 or below 21. unless the implication is for such people to GTFO
>>
>>18623941
people 21 and below, who I bet are also curious to see what older people say, are welcome to lurk as well.
>>
>>18623923
This is fucking stupid, why the fuck would I be 21 but in the same timeline retard? If anything me being this age but in my 21's timeline would be better, atleast I'll have the knowledge I didn't back then.
>>
>Time has not reversed
What's the point of this then? I'd just get on with my life...?
>>
>>18623982
>>18623986
damn, the idea is what advice do you have for 21 year olds? shit you wish you knew.
>>
>>18623986
Fucking this, I'll be 21 living in 2017, instaed of being 26. big fucking difference wow.
>>
>>18623993
I'm about to turn 25, I'd be about to turn 22 instead. Wow, what a change in my life.
>>18623992
If that's what you wanted to know, then why didn't you ask that, you fuckwit?
>>
>>18623992
If that's the question, then work on myself. I was very angry when I was 21 cause of a breakup I went through and I'm still mentally dealing with it to this day. So 1. Never ever get too attached to pussy. and 2. Always keep busy. I'm so pissed I decided to stay in my room and brood rather than enjoying life and finding new pussy despite teh braekup.
>>
>>18623997
damn maybe I didn't ask it like that because I don't give a shit about how you wouldn't have fucked it up with that one girl, you guy who calls people names on the internet.
>>
>>18623923
Make a zillion dollars as a camwhore/ bilk men of their money/ retire
>>
>>18624005
The way you've phrased it now makes it MORE likely you'd get stories of bullshit like that. Asking "What advice would you give a 21 year old?" would get you what you want. This isn't difficult.
>>
>>18624012
idk I like it like this. goes beyond things you wish you knew, to something more like what would you do immediately with what you know now in a young body. I can see how it was confusing though.
>>
>>18623923
>wake up tomorrow
>still the same age
>shitpost a bit and go to work
>>
>>18623923
Spam Pepe's on a Vietnamese anime forum
>>
>>18623923
that was four years ago and while my life is still shit it was infinitely worse back then

i woulnt even fucking bother
>>
>>18623923
Run around grinning like an idiot enjoying my good health.

Also jump into shit more readily than I did last time, and go harder when I do. Even failed projects can still get you friends, experience, offers for the next thing etc. which is often the real goal anyway.
Also, stop playing chicken with deadlines/tempting fate in general.

Realistically though I'd probably just jerk off a lot if I had my sex drive back.
>>
Become a (corporate) spy. This intern is stealing all the secrets.
>>
Just keep doing what I'm doing now. This thread is stupid and doesn't make sense.
>>
Lose weight.
>>
>>18623923
Not sure I would do things differently. If I did I would not be myself. Maybe I would quit smoking.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.