[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, fuck, I think I'm deep shit this time guys. Like REALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: scared-girl.gif (647KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl.gif
647KB, 320x480px
Okay, fuck, I think I'm deep shit this time guys. Like REALLY deep shit. I'm freaking out so much I can't even think straight, so apologises if I seem incoherent.

Long story shirt: me and my mom have had this agreement for the past couple years (inb4underageb&; I'm 22). We basically agreed that there are only certain places I'm allowed to touch my sister. Mainly her pelvic region, chest, butt, and tail; none else. Places like her feet have always been off-limits. But there in lies the problem: I really like feet. No, you don't understand. I mean, *really* like feet. Almost to the point of obsession. Don't ask why, I don't really have any answer. It's just how I've been since eight or nine.

Anyway, so the last time I was caressing my sister, I kept fixating on her feet. A gun could've gone off in the room, and I still wouldn't even notice because of much I focused on them. Somehow I found myself dropping my hands lower and lower until I had a snake gripe around her ankles. I think she kept yelling at me to stop, but the only thing that snapped me back to reality was when she kicked me in the face.

She then started screaming about this was the last warning she was ever going to give to me. She then pushed me out of her room, locked the door, and preceded to call mom. Now, not only I'm terrified about when she gets home, because she's a pretty iron clad sort of woman. But she did warn that if I kept this up, she was going to call the cops. And she always makes good on her threats. I've basically spent the entire day pacing around my room in the type of panic that makes you sweat bullets and feel like your heart's about to crap out.

So I guess what I'm asking is: how effective is jumping off a bridge? I don't know of any local ones that would make a good suicide spots.
>>
What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>18623848
I really don't get it, explain this ''agreement'' better for me, how you are allowed to touch her in worse places but not in the feet?
>>
>>18623848
>Mainly her pelvic region, chest, butt, and tail
I want to see pictures of your sisters tail!
>>
>>18623881
Maybe he's german and with tail he ment tailie which is hip.
>>
OP if you're sexually aroused by your sister's feet as a 22 year old man, I'd call the cops on you too you sick fuck.
>>
>>18623848
bridges aren't good because you might hit the water and break some bones and then you'll slowly drown.
Also what the fuck is your sisters tail?
>>
File: 1485270226641.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1485270226641.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>tfw you're fucking your sister in the ass when you accidentally touch her feet and go to jail
>>
OP you have issues. The wording of your post is confusing, but the baseline is you should probably not be living in the house your living in.

Death by falling has one of the highest fatality rate (next to gunshot), as a baseline the golden gate is approximately 245 foot fall at 75m/s with a 95% fatality rate. It is not a clean death, most bodies recovered by the coast guard show severe blunt force trauma (basically your organs compress and explode and if the impact does not kill you drown horribly painfully). Horrible way for your family to have to see your body, mangled and bloated and likely partially consumed by sharks.

This also reaks of Bait.

If this is not bait, go face your mom OP,
you need help, you can't run from this,
but it also does not need to be the end of the world.

P.s contemplated jumping off this bridge,
2 years later glad I did not.
>>
>>18623848
Hold on, you can touch your sister's ass, tits, crotch, and apparently her tail, but you choose to go for her feet? I'm not supporting incest here, but that is a strange choice. Still, while this is some strange shit, it isn't worth dying over. You might have to spend some time in the pokey. If you don't, move out of what ever strange ass family situation you are in and start your life. I get that it isn't simple, but that's what you should do. Oh, and find a chick who isn't your sister who is into her feet getting touched.
>>
File: seal.jpg (8KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
8KB, 300x276px
>>18623848
This gets my Seal Of Upheaval as Most Obvious Bait Of The Day
>>
Gr8 b8 i r8 8/8 h8rs gonna h8
>>
don't worry
there's plenty of feet in jail
>>
Nice b8 op.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.