[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for advice >Needed to sublease an apartment at beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

looking for advice

>Needed to sublease an apartment at beginning of this summer
>found someone
>i needed to move fast and it would have taken 3 for the apartment place to "inspect" the apartment and get the forms in order (+350 dollar sublease fee)
>he let me move in without signing anything (his stuff was already gone)
>i lived there for 3 months while paying directly to him, not ever signing a sublease form or anything. so the apartment place didnt know i was living there
>this was fine until the last month, when they started doing inspections (fire alarms, etc) and the manager realized what was going on
>i had already paid the guy the last months rent, so i was basically done paying anything and was planning on moving out at the end of the month
>i move out, original guy returns the keys and all is done
>get text message from original guy bitching at me saying he got a "termination fee" of 350 dollars because the manager changed the lease to my name for the last like 2 weeks after seeing me a bunch of times
>he wants me to pay the 350 dollars for him because he "doesnt feel responsible for it"

whos in the right here? i think he should be on the line because he didn't pay the original sublease fee and this is really all his fault, but to me it doesnt really makes sense to have a termination fee and not just a retroactive sublease fee (which neither of us paid)
>>
Ignore him. He's the one who didn't do shit properly, and the fee has been charged to him. He's not going to pursue you for it, it wouldn't be worth it and he really has no case either.

Just make sure that you don't have to pay some sort of termination fee yourself.
>>
>>18623833
Girl here, tell him to fuck himself. Block his number, it's his fault for trying to go behind the owners backs
>>
>>18623833
If you havent signed anything he cant do shit about it.
Just type its not your problem for him agreeing on you preposition while it suited him also even though problems might occure with HIS manager.
Then block the bitch if he makes some bs excuses or harrases you for it.That way you have mssges to back you up.He agreed for it, hes problem now.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.