[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend of 6 months about to get deported. Planning on getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1502561133425.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502561133425.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
Girlfriend of 6 months about to get deported. Planning on getting legally married so she doesnt. Is this a good idea or not?
>>
Eh, maybe? How serious are you guys
>>
>>18623783
Bad idea.
>>
tell her youre not getting married as a test.....

and see if she is suddenly getting married to someone else in the near future

6 months is not a long time
>>
>>18623783
Citizenship requires a kid in the US I believe. It's their way of knowing you consummated. Don't quote me on this

t. mexican that got his papuhs
>>
File: Awoo_2c5685_6061610.gif (31KB, 423x480px) Image search: [Google]
Awoo_2c5685_6061610.gif
31KB, 423x480px
She is a criminal. She's stolen from law abiding, tax paying citizens. She'll treat you just like she treats the US.
>>
>>18623783
go with her and get the fuck outta my country
>>
If she was planning on a long term relationship that isn't based on legal loopholes that let her stay in the country she wouldn't have snuck through the border. She might have a sob story as to why she bailed her country, but marriage is a bad idea since you'd get pushed into making a huge commitment that could easily backfire really hard.
>>
>>18623783
Very bad idea friendo
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-30-50.png (748KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-21-30-50.png
748KB, 720x1280px
>ameritards assume everyone is an ameritard
wow , never seen such a self-centered population before
no wonder they're retarded
>>
I'm hispanic, I can tell you this is a bad idea.

> I have an Uncle, he grew up in Mexico
> Came to US legally.
> He is in his early 40s, works hard but no wife
> He goes to Mexico, finds an attractive woman
> She wants to marry him and have his kids
> As soon as he marries her and she moves to US she starts working full time
> No time for kids, she wants to help her family in Mexico

Don't do it OP, she'll just take your name, papers, and whatever money she can get.
>>
>>18623783
I wouldn't
it's weird if one of you falls out of love but you're still married because you wanted her to stay or something like this, but marrying after 6 months is very early, and chances are you don't get along as well as you initially t
>>
>>18624104
Did they divorce?
>>
>>18624758
Uncle is very weary of her....

Apparently his now wife, is into witchcraft and such. He doesn't eat her cooking anymore... unfortunately thats all I know.

I am hoping he is considering divorcing her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.