[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello adv, femnon here, how do I get the courage to finally end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4328.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4328.gif
240KB, 320x320px
Hello adv, femnon here, how do I get the courage to finally end my life peacefully?
Before people think this becomes some cry for attention, I'd like to explain why.
I've been through therapy, taken anti-depressants, had partners, nice job and yet I still feel unfulfilled.

Nothing makes me happy anymore and getting out of bed to start the day feels like a chore.
I just want to leave this world peacefully and be forgotten by people.
>>
>>18623567
If you don't have enough courage to go through with it, it obviously isn't the answer, at least yet. Take up a hobby or something, maybe Vidya or the like. Keep trying, and if it gets to the point where you do have the courage to go through with it, then by all means. Just don't do it if you have even the slightest bit of a doubt.
>>
Hi! The best way to kill yourself is to swim out into the ocean at night as far you can until you get really tired because if you want to back out you will probably die trying to swim back to shore, and drowning is one of the most peaceful ways to die. If you live inland you will have to locate a flooded mineshaft, but the water in here is much colder and you will probably die faster.
Hope that helps! There's no point in trying to talk people out of killing themselves because they will either do it or not. And if you really need a reason to live pick up an MMO.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.