[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now I'm crying here in the bedroom. I was talking to some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m7j05ywdU81rbl0boo1_400.png (189KB, 298x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7j05ywdU81rbl0boo1_400.png
189KB, 298x337px
Now I'm crying here in the bedroom.

I was talking to some friends about experiences.

All of them talking about absolutely incredible situations with women in their youth, and I never had a story to tell because I'm ugly and I've always been unsuccessful with them

And this persists to this day

I cant stand this failure anymore
>>
>>18623513
Always have friends who are shorter and less attractive than you.
>>
No matter how I happen to be in all walks of life.

Without a successful love life I will always be FRUSTRATED and SAD.

Me and 99% of the people in the universe.
>>
I'm a hopeless loser too but what is your question?
>>
Life always gives us something to complain about. We know almost nothing of your situation, so it's hard to pinpoint what to do one way or another. Yeah, some people are late bloomers and dont get to experience young love. That's ok. The important thing is to not make your life about getting someone of the opposite sex to fuck and love you. There's a million other things you can do in life. Focus on improving what you can about yourself and enjoying the parts of life that you can and love will come. I promise. The best relationships are the ones that come naturally and unexpected, not the ones formed just because you're out there looking for them 24/7.
>>
>>18623517
>hang out with losers so their loser ways rub off on you and people dont respect you by association
Or
>hang it with people you can actually learn from

Hmmm....
>>
>>18623533
I've been waiting for 20 years and nothing happened
Life is passing in front of my eyes. Do you understand that feeling?
>>
Cry harder, I'm sure that'll solve everything
>>
>>18623513
Cut the bullshit, everyone's fucking beautiful to someone. just because YOU manage to CONVINCE yourself that you're an ugly worthless pile of shit doesn't mean you are.

>why does this happen to me
>I'm sooo ugly waaaaaaaaaa
>no one will love me cause I can't love myself

I was like you about a year ago. only a 4/10 but then i decided to get off my lazy ass, get a job, lost over 50kg and then got a GF. I'm glad i did this or i would have just lived in a constant cycle of self pity and depression.

If you want to change, then gain some fucking self confidence and motivation! you can do it anon i believe in you!
>>
>>18623563

Dude, the point is I'm not fat. And there is nothing to improve. My facial features are ugly, I am awkward and a little gloomy, sad.
>>
>>18623535
>feeling inferior due to not measuring up
or
>feeling superior because you're hanging out with "losers"

hmmm..
>>
>>18623579
Then again self confidence then.
stop seeing everything in a negative light.
Just take a fucking risk for once.... sure you may fail, but who fucking cares, you learn from mistakes and you try again with this new knowledge.
you first step is believe in yourself and believing that there will be someone for you, even if you have to wait a while. love isn't going to find you, YOU'RE GOING TO FIND IT!
>>
>>18623599
I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHY TO START.

EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED I HAVE FAILED BEFORE.
>>
>>18623621
You start within yourself. (lol sounds like some anime bullshit)

you need to find a way to look at yourself and say I'm amazing/beautiful/likeable.

Then study other and learn their mannerisms so you won't be boring to talk to. (i went to a hobby shop and join random groups in boardgames, warhammer and other nerdy shit I love playing)

Since you not fat, maybe tone up a bit, buy some weights and lift like an hour a day.

make yourself more attractive, may not be physically but personality wise.

stop thinking people only date on looks (like i said, i'm a 4/10) yet I got a gf who's 7/10 (may be bias since i love her).
>>
>>18623513
I know the feel. You're in your small group of friends who held onto your friendship for whatever idiotic reason, and then they tell wild stories on how they had intercourse with "that" one chick - during these stories you come to the realization that you never had those experiences nor will you ever. That's the feeling, right? Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and I finally find confidence that I am not so bad looking. Then I see myself in a picture and I realize that I am ugly as sin. Every time I tried to come into contact with a beautiful woman I get subtly rejected. It got to the point where I just stopped caring and in the very moment when I interact with beautiful women, I convince myself that I will never get them. In a way, though, it made me not care anymore. I accepted that I am ugly, for the most part, and thus no longer put myself in cringey positions in an effort to impress. It built confidence, somehow. And now that I have confidence, I have made more friends and have been approached by females a lot more. Kind of ironic because now that I lost most of the interest, I get what I use to want the most: attention.

Summary: Confidence is key. Don't let yourself fall into a pit of pity and allow yourself to die on the inside. You say, "but how?" - I say, accept who you are. If you are ugly, then you are ugly. The world is ugly, so you shouldn't have a problem fitting in if you just accept who you are.

TL;DR: Confidence is key. Accept. Stop caring. Move on. Live on.
>>
>>18623550
There are people far older than you in the same position. Go out and count the number of ugly people with spouses/ladyfriends/etc. and you'll realize you're probably not that bad off. Your problems are internal, and you just don't feel like dealing with failure or public awkwardness.

For some people, this realization counts as advice. Sorry if I'm not more helpful, but you sound like literally me. Except I don't think I'm ugly, maybe 6/10 at best?
>>
Save up for plastic surgery.
>>
>>18623638
Meme advice. DO NOT FUCKING LISTEN TO THIS SHIT
>>
>>18623646
OP here

THIS!

It would be like:
Fuck, I'm fuck ugly and horrible. Nothing else matters, fuck what other person think, since I'm fucked up, I'm going to live intensely without caring about everything else and live for myself exclusively?

Without caring about attracting women ... After all, fuck, I've already been defeated.

But the point is, we can not live without it, it's simply a biological necessity.
>>
File: dipshit.png (149KB, 688x386px) Image search: [Google]
dipshit.png
149KB, 688x386px
>>18623658
who the fuck are you to say that?
I went through that same thing as OP did and yet I did the exact thing as I said and it paid off. Instead of going "kek meme, shit advice" HOW ABOUT YOU ADD SOME ADVICE THEN
>>
>>18623652
This.

I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 18. I am 25. As mentioned in my previous post, I stopped caring and accepted that I was ugly. That doesn't mean I stopped trying to look the best that I could. I still try to look presentable as a person, and not a potential candidate for a successful relationship. I'd say around 23 is when my idea of love started to fade and I started to live my life trying to impress myself rather than others. I also like to present myself as a respectable and generous person, even if I really feel like shit in the inside. In doing so, and not panicking to impress some woman, I have gave the impression that I am a confident person (or at least that's what people tell me).
>>
>>18623653
I'm not horrible. I simply dont have any attractive, I am absurdly apathetic and bland.
>>
>>18623662
It is, but when you stop trying to find ways to chase "it", then it'll start to find ways to chase you. Some cheesy cliche shit to say, but it really holds truth. If you want it NOW, then you can go to your local bar during a live event and then try your luck. I dislike crowded places, especially parties, but of the few times I went with my close (and only considered) friends, it became evident that people go there to meet someone for a good night (sex).
>>
>>18623652

I understand that ugly people are lucky somtimes

But that only makes me angrier, because they succeed and it never worked out for me?
>>
>>18623658
Oh no! What if OP gets tricked into improving his life and self-worth?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.