[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i've developed some feelings for a girl that i know.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Deep_in_thought.jpg (164KB, 670x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Deep_in_thought.jpg
164KB, 670x1005px
so i've developed some feelings for a girl that i know. she's cute, she's got compatible interests and she seems like fun. the problem is, she's overweight and it's difficult for me to look past it in terms of sexual attraction. that said, i can't help but feel like i'm being a shallow piece of shit, and i might regret this one day if i don't try to get over it.

i feel very conflicted, wat do?
>>
Hey, interesting situation that I can relate to. My gf is a bit overweight (been together 5 months), and aside from that she's perfect and we're madly in love with each other. We even talk about marriage and kids after university, I'm 20 and she's 17.

Her being a bit chunky (thighs and cheeks too big, though her ass is amazing) does bother me, but she tells me she hates being that size and wants to go back to how she used to be, slim. She even showed me pictures of her like that, and yes, she looked so much better. I'm basically holding onto this as hope she does work on it.

For you, you have to ask yourself:

1. how much does it bother you?
2. does she seem like she's planning on losing weight?

For 1., you gotta think about how well you can take the mockery for being with a "fat chick". It gets to me but I know my gf really isn't 'fat', she's just a bit too chunky and she hates being like that. Doesn't help that she's 4ft 9in too, makes her proportions look odd.

2. get to know her, see if she looks smaller in older photos. Asking her out-right if she can lose weight won't work unless you both get together and you're well past at least 2 or 3 months.

If she loves you then she will lose weight for you to make you happier. Good luck mate, it's always tough this problem.
>>
>>18623443
>1. how much does it bother you?
my only real fear is that it will affect my sexual performance

>2. does she seem like she's planning on losing weight?
she once casually mentioned she's been trying

i've seen pictures of her about 5 years ago and she was skinny (super qt too). for what it's worth, i was once morbidly obese, now i'm about 20lbs overweight (another reason i feel bad about my reservations)

thanks for the reply
>>
>>18623468
Once I fucked a chubby for about 5 weeks to get her to lose weight.

It was fun. She stayed chubby, and I lost weight.
>>
>>18623420
Don't date anyone you're not super attracted to- unless- it's all you can get and you can still get it up for them somewhat.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.