[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, help me out. So I can get girls' numbers pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2149niq.png (586KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
2149niq.png
586KB, 640x634px
Ok guys, help me out.
So I can get girls' numbers pretty easily. And I can talk to them ok.

What comes next? I can't seem to figure out where to go from there. What are you supposed to do for a date? How do you know where to go? When do you know if you should kiss her? How do you know if you can fuck her?
I can't seem to find any resources on this. Can anyone help please?
>>
>>18623322

How old are you? Some dating options are better in different age brackets. Broad strokes: Have fun on a date (movie, food, amusement park, whatever). Don't go for a kiss without breaking the contact barrier first. That's a way to see how comfortable she is with you.
>>
>>18623322
Real sick of seeing this picture, and I'm 6'3
>>
>>18623328
19, I'm in uni.
>>
>>18623322
have fun, flirt a little, say something intelligent, go back to having fun, flirt, hit on her, tell a joke, share something personal, have fun, be charming, ask her some questions, just keep mixing it up.
if shes into you she will be dropping hints over time so be on the lookout for those

>>18623345

when shes only a half inch taller than you and decides to put on some high heels...FUCK

5'10 guy here and the shortest in my family...but have the best looking face, heh.
>>
Seems like you cant get girls
>>
>>18623322
>So I can get girls' numbers pretty easily. And I can talk to them ok.
>What comes next? I can't seem to figure out where to go from there.
That's because she's not interested in talking to you. Never force a convo. If she isn't making an effort to talk, I suggest you move on.

>What are you supposed to do for a date? How do you know where to go?
After you get to know each other better, the next step is going on dates. If you don't know what to do or where to go, there's no shame in asking her what she's in the mood for.

>When do you know if you should kiss her?
It's usually when you two are looking at each other in a way you two haven't yet among other things.

>How do you know if you can fuck her?
If you're just trying to hook up, find a girl who's down to hook up.

Be careful of getting friendzoned.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.