[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets juat say cartel members were after you. What would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1502533981657.jpg (35KB, 696x785px) Image search: [Google]
1502533981657.jpg
35KB, 696x785px
Lets juat say cartel members were after you. What would you do? My family is going to.get slaughtered because they refuse to move.
>>
>>18623260
Go Rambo and kill the motherfuckers.
>>
Drug them, throw them in a car, book it
>>
get out of the way
>>
build a wall
>>
>>18623260
Obviously you live in a third world country were the law is ineffective.

Move. You can't reason with evil.
>>
rig a trap house?

lots of gasoline in a house, rig a door so that somehow once they enter the house they cant get out, blow that motherfucker up after youve lured them in there toss a molotov cocktail in there, run your ass away and hide

but since this isnt an action movie...who knows
>>
>>18623260
talk to the lower ranking members and try to arrange a meeting with their boss. reason with them- try to find a compromise. if it's about money, pay them. if you double crossed them or talked to the police, offer yourself as a sacrifice instead, you're doomed. or gtfo of dodge
>>
They usually go after the idiots who fucked them over. If you didn't do anything to them you should be ok as long as you're not in the house when they show up.
>>
File: 1492293412626.jpg (182KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
1492293412626.jpg
182KB, 1400x933px
I'm sorry, OP. The Templars (as they call themselves) currently operate the area where I grew up. But now they're doing the exact same shit as their predecessors.

My niece was raped earlier this year, the police are useless and corrupt. Meanwhile, I use my US citizenship to sit on my ass and eat and be entertained all day.

I can't Assassin's Creed these fuckers and make things right to somehow justify my family's sacrifices to provide a better life for me and my brother. Sometimes, all a man can do is shitpost.
>>
>>18624230

What I'm trying to say is that you should take care of yourself and your family. Do what they want, pay them what they want. They're good at extorting money and relocating families, they've been doing it for years.

What we have in the first world are simulations of "real world shit". For this reason I can only sympathize with you OP. To me and to the rest of the anons in this thread, your troubles are too abstract, like a tv show or a videogame. Something far off from and foreign to our comfy abodes, and to be kept that way.

At this time, for all I know, some village in some fucking place I can't even pronounce is being massacred by mercenaries in pay of their own government. It's just text on a screen.

tl;dr I don't fucking know man just stay safe.
>>
>>18623260
for the cartel it isn't about what you took from them, its about the disrespect you showed and you cannot fix that except by death. I hope you have been honest with your family concerning what you have done and to whom so they understand the seriousness. Cartels kill everyone. Grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, sisters, brothers, babies, kids and the family pet and it will not be an easy death.
>>
>>18623260
Support your neighboring white nationalist movement so we can come to power and purge the fuckers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.