[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chins. I am scared to be white. White Supremacy is running rampant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: An-All-White-America.jpg (83KB, 607x479px) Image search: [Google]
An-All-White-America.jpg
83KB, 607x479px
4chins. I am scared to be white. White Supremacy is running rampant here in America around and now I feel a shift coming where people will stop looking at me and assume I'm an innocent little white boy and
instead assume I am in some way connected to a race centered around the hatred of others.

Do I think I'm special, or entitled to an immunity from peoples assumptions? Of course not, its very clear to me that damned near everyone else other than native white people has had to deal with this at some point in their life, that does not change the fact that I've made it 30 years without having to personally fight this fight and I am feeling entirely unprepared.
>>
>>18622847
Shut up and play your vidya. Nothing is happening.

And vote for Bernie Sanders in 2020. Make sure Hillary doesn't try for a third time.
>>
>>18622851
Fucking this, I'm black and I couldn't care less about scare tactic bullshit, hell I'd fuck a Nazi bitch anyway so go live your life dude
>>
>>18622847
Relax. The only people who hate whites are a tiny, yet massively vocal, minority. The average person doesn't take them seriously, in fact I suspect that Trump and Brexit happened to spite those types of people.
>>
>>18622847
Anyone had a Nazi gf? What it's like?
>>
>>18622861
Ha, I feel you on that speculation. Oh, you guys want to be isolated incest countries? Go ahead we will have mutli cultural utopia in the rest of the world
>>
You're fine dude, like >>18622861 said, the average person isn't going to suddenly assume that because you're white you're a nazi.
>>
>>18622856
Yeah. Thanks man. Processing my fear, its not so much that i think that the wprld is out to get me, so much as some vocal minority will be so up in arms that theyll say im a Supremacist, and a third patry will hear the explosion of hate and it will be my word against hers of "shes batshit, clearly". Right now id always win, but in the future maybe not.

Either way, time to live until happens
>>
>>18622847
Quit attending Soros-funded brainwashing institutions and reading Soros-funded misinformation material.
>>
They are not "running rampart", they have always existed and always been a little minority since the last decades.

Media are only writing about THEM now because "DRUMPF!!!!!"
>>
You sound like a faggot. you should kill yourself. do you think these people care if they're supreme? they fucking don't. they realise that their interest aren't being heard and are being trampled on. what they love is being taken/destroyed so they fight. you're a pussy, unwilling to act, they aren't. HITLER WAS RIGHT and bitches like you should be enslaved.
>>
You've been sold a spooky story by the media because it's in their economic interest to simplify and magnify complex, delicate and isolated topics. 95% of this country is going about life as usual: work, family, bills, etc. and doesn't give a shit about what you look like or what you get up to. Turn off the tv and go outside.
>>
>>18622976
>99.95% of this country is going about life as usual
ftfy

and /thread
>>
>>18622952
>isolated incest countries
Like the Muslim countries?
>>
>>18622847
stop trolling
kill yourself

sage
>>
I don't give a fuck if people call me a nazi. I have a nat soc attitude and I've done enough research and reading to determine my opinion on Hitler and the nazis.

If people want to disagree, that's fine. But wanting to hurt people for having a different opinion is fucking retarded. I hate liberals and antifa with a passion, but unless attacked I wouldn't try to hurt people expressing their rights.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18623067
stop trolling
kill yourself

sage
>>
>>18623067

Killing a ton of people is generally seen as wrong, though. Mostly because people don't like dying all that much.
>>
File: 1434927891936.png (21KB, 198x196px) Image search: [Google]
1434927891936.png
21KB, 198x196px
Welcome to being black dude. Better get used to this. It's really not THAT bad, but I can see how it'd feel like a knot in your gut to someone who's never experienced it.
>>
>>18623074
Not trolling
>>18623076
If you're referring to the holohoax, sick meme. If you're referring to the war in general, nazis killed fucking nobody when compared to Russia. You don't hear people crying about that, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.