[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis of 4 years now has a bf >she now lives with him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472938075081.gif (622KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472938075081.gif
622KB, 500x375px
>oneitis of 4 years now has a bf
>she now lives with him
>imdone.png
>still thinkgen about her every day

>be me
>no friends, no social skills,
>hate socializing, but kinda want to
>former fatty, bit shredded now and still work for it
>motivation vanishes day for day
>skipped workout today
>feeling suicidal lately again
>20 and still no car
>poorfag

My thoughts of her kills me every day and I can't stop thinking of her. I would literally do everything for this person, other girls don't interest me anymore, I only want her.

I don't know what I can do /adv/
>>
>>18622719
>I would literally do anything for her
Except get a better job, work hard to rise the ranks and excel at a career, get enough education to make yourself valuable, and dress and eat nicely. Fuck yourself. You could have gotten her if you really wanted to, but your too lazy. Her bf probably had the above factors, so he actually did everything for her
>>
>>18622740
Damn you're right. I did nothing in these years. I must admit that I was pretty depressed at this time. But this shouldnt be an excuse for my current state. You know what? Fuck it, I will go to the mall tomorrow and ask for job, and I will give no shit about other people. I always looked down on me, because some idiots bullied me and I feared that I will see them again one time, I'm young and I wont care about them anymore.

I dont want to waste my time, thinking about unnecessary things anymore. Thats not healthy for me and I dont want to live with insecurity again...

Thank you anon.
>>
Do you guys still have some tips left how I can change myself in a positive way?

Much appreciated.
>>
>>18622776
I respect your decision and believe in you anon. Good luck
>>
>>18622719
I was like you 2 years ago. I posted the exact same thing 2 years ago, 4 yr oneitis and everything. It won’t get better for a few years. You’ll message her a few times, the messages get shorter and farther in between. You see her and whoever the new boyfriend is. You’ll get sad when you see her name. You imagine her and her bf fucking whenever you talk to her. One day, after years of seeing this, she stops popping into your head. And you think, I thought I’d never get over her. But you do. I can’t make you believe me. But that’s how it ended for me. I became myself again. And I never looked back.
>>
>>18623175

It's the exact same advice for breaking up, actually. Time and distractions heal most wounds, unless it's an experience so fucked up that it leaves you with PTSD (i.e. survivor's syndrome watching your kid or wife die from something horrible, so on).
>>
>>18622740
P. S.don't listen to this cunt referenced here. Don't "do everything for her" like a retard. You can't make people choose anything. Do whatever you want.
>>
Just bone a few 16-18 year old sloot. It has never and will never be easier.
>>
>>18622719
ALSO I WAS IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AND THE sorry capslock, only thing that ended it was her gaining weight and my best friend boning her for laffs.
>>
>>18622719
I got over mine by instead obsessing over a singular cartoon character to the point where she replaced the slag in my every thought. Of course I made the mistake of picking one who could shape the fabric of reality with her demonic powers and now I'm convinced she's stalking me in this dimension, but maybe you can do better.
>>
>>18623207
Did many times, but it didn't help me unfortunately
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.