[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start finding clubbing/parties enjoyable? Same for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2183.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2183.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
How do I start finding clubbing/parties enjoyable?

Same for hookups/casual sex

18M starting college in Jan btw
>>
>>18622632
mdma, amphetamine, cocaine, 2cb,...
>>
>>18622655
Forgot to mention, I don't drink or do drugs either for the same reason

I'm pretty boring
>>
>>18622670
clubbing without drugs ? doesn't really work

for partys, depends on the partys i guess, what kind of partys ?
>>
don't do casual sex desu, keep sex special and intimate and only for the special someone in your life
>>
>>18622725
Don't take this guy's advice unless you want to be a virgin for life.

>>18622670
Start drinking, let the impulsive you lead.
>>
>>18622735
I was always like that and lost it at 15, 4 years later I've had 2 1 year+ girlfriends, it isn't hard to be decent
>>
>>18622632

>How do I start finding clubbing/parties enjoyable?

If you don't like it, you don't like it. Maybe with the right people you would, but even if you never like it, there's nothing wrong with that.

>Same for hookups/casual sex

How do you know you don't like these ones? Have you even tried them?
>>
>>18622735
But his advice is exactly how I feel

Also I don't have those impulses, which is why I made this thread
>>
>>18622746
The idea just isn't appealing
>>
>>18622759

I'll give you some advice for lifein general: Don't be the kind of guy that makes up his mind without trying.

Am I telling you to hook up willy-nilly? Not at all. I'm saying you can't say you don't enjoy something you have just never tried.

Now, about your problem. College is not a constant orgy. Start by realizing that. You can meet people in other setting besides clubs.

But, alcohol is really common almost everywhere. You have the right to not drink, and if people try to make you then they are not being good friends. But you have to understand alcohol will happen. You gotta be cool with that happening even if you decide to not partake.

Drugs, to a lesser extent, are similar. Not as common, and don't feel like you HAVE to take them. But people will light a joint, so you can't just get mad at that. You have to learn to tolerate it.
>>
>>18622632
Here's the one piece of advice that is actually useful here:

do it with people you like.
you don't have to force yourself to go clubbing etc. with people whose company you don't enjoy. there's no way you're going to enjoy that unless you're out of your mind drunk. Just find a circle of friends that you are comfortable with (not necessarily people you think are cool but people you like) and try out things with them. if it's fun good, if you still don't like it, then you just don't like it (which is fine too).

as for casual sex, there is no obligation to do that. lots of people don't and if you don't feel comfortable with it there is literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18622632

You don't need this. Go to clubs, if you like the experience, stick on it.

Remember that you don't want to be the kind of guy that goes to clubs and must drink to enjoy the experience.
>>
>>18622829
>Just find a circle of friends that you are comfortable with
see, that's what's difficult
your advice is not useful if it implies you need to have something beforehand
>>
>>18622858
>your advice is not useful if it implies you need to have something beforehand

Dude, having frineds shouldn't be a hard prerequisite. And if you really don't have friends, then you have bigger problems than casual hook-ups.
>>
>>18622867
He's not OP btw, I am

I have friends obviously lol
>>
>>18622867
>having frineds shouldn't be a hard prerequisite
do you know where you are? this is a basket weaving taiwanese forum ffs
I do have friends, but we live too far apart and our schedules don't match
how the fuck am I supposed to find people I with similar interests in normalfagworld?
>>18622871
>he is not anon btw, I'm anon
>>
>>18622888
>how the fuck am I supposed to find people I with similar interests in normalfagworld?

Start by realizing they are not alien creatures. Then, take up some activities with people. Get to know them. You might find someone you like that likes you back.
>>
>>18622867
>having friends shouldn't be a hard prerequisite
Fuck you
>>
>>18622903
They don't talk about anything interesting, it's not them who are aliens, it's me.
>activities with people
Like?
>>
>>18623043

>Like?

Whatever you like to do. Board games and pen & paper RPGs are pretty good for building a group if you are nerdy. Anime conventions too.

Or you can try some other stuff. Take up some classes, Do volunteer work. Whatever gets you interacting with other people. Just try to do something you might like.
>>
>>18623052
>tfw you are nerdy on the inside but don't look nerdy at all
>tfw get really tired when trying to make social activities
>tfw doing a difficult career in best uni and have to study a lot
Was thinking of taking a semester or maybe a year to sort my shit out, but I just can't convince myself.
>>
>>18623063

Don't do it. IF you really need the time, take less classes but don't take too much time off. You'll never get back on it, trust me.

And sorry, but if you want to meet people, you have to actually go and meet people. You can't stay at home and make friends.
>>
>>18623066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtXFEy2imBs
If I take less classes I'd still be delayed by one semester
>>
>>18623100

But you wouldn't stop completetly. The point is not the speed. The thing is changing your rutine so much that it becomes hard to pick up studying again.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.