[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me. For the past weeks I've been staying up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1499310285097.jpg (9KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499310285097.jpg
9KB, 252x212px
Please help me. For the past weeks I've been staying up too late, I pretty couldn't manage to go to sleep before 8 AM for the last two weeks except for one day. Since I had to cook at around 12 or 1 PM because nobody else was home, I couldn't sleep more than 4-5 hours and taking naps in the afternoon only made me go to sleep until the next morning again.
Today I had to go back to school (I'm a university student) but I didn't sleep at all, I was distracted by the internet. I didn't go. My existence feels completely miserable right now, and I couldn't leave my fucking laptop until 10 AM. I went to sleep and woke up an hour or so ago.
Now I feel really anxious, my head hurts and my eyes burn a little. I felt extremely weak and nervous when I went to have breakfast a moment ago. I need to sleep NOW but I'm afraid of having a heart attack for real this time (I've panicked about that before). I felt something in my left arm when I tried to sleep, that made me panic even more, and it feels like my heart skips a beat every now and then.
>>
Please tell me if it's just a panic attack, o have to sleep and I just felt a slight pain on the left side of my chest
>>
Bump
I'm still trying to fall asleep without dying
>>
>>18622477
Go to a hospital?
or
you're just imagining things/it's nothing serious and you should just go to sleep?
>>
>>18622626
I'm feeling sleepier and less anxious, but I'm still worrying about my pulse. I sleep almost in the fetal position, hugging a pillow, so that scares me even more because I feel like I'm restraining my heart or something.
My current state was caused by my lack of proper sleep, I'm fairly sure I need to sleep now. I just hope it's really nothing serious.
>>
>>18622647
Yep I don't think being this worried over chest pain is normal unless you've had problems in the past. If I don't sleep for a day I start getting hallucinations

Anyway pleasant dreams and all that
>>
>>18622477
Pretty normal to feel like shit when sleep is fucked. I feel angry and anxious all the time when I lack sleep and become pretty anti social. But you know, get that sweet sweet rest you need and tomorrow you'll feel complete again. Your whole body is screaming for it and your mind is battling it, you won't have a heart attack, you just have a little nervous breakdown right now. Call your mom, do some stretching and breathing exercises, brew a sleeping tea and enjoy it, brush your teeth and give your body and mind what they need. Embrace that sweet slumber, you'll wake up feeling so fucking good
>>
>>18622673
>>18622765
Thanks a lot, guys. I'm a less nervous, but there's still the real danger of getting an ulcer because I haven't been eating well.
I've just slept 1 hour but I feel better now, although this dream I just had of a murderer killing my relatives one by one freaked me out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.