[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, are these the "requirements" for getting girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7

File: waJsTZA.jpg (193KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
waJsTZA.jpg
193KB, 500x599px
>Always look good (dress well, get into weightlifting or a sport if you're not handsome).

>Be adventureous (always have fun, show her you're a guy who knows how to have a good time).

>Have your own car or motorbike.

>Chase money.

>Be attractive (learn about body language and how to talk/flirt with them).

>Have your own place or at least a dorm room.

>Be confident (even if you have to fake it sometimes).

Am I right about these requirements for getting girls if you're 20 and older ?

If not, why ?
>>
>>18621754
>Chase money.
I think you should switch that to "have money"
no one likes someone who makes money his top priority
that doesn't mean you shouldn't care about it, but just don't make it obvious it's super important to you
>>
>>18621754
>this thread again
fuck off
>>
Nope. Only requirement is finding a girl that's into you. I've seen some real pieces of shits with girlfriends who don't do any of that. If you want to cast the widest net, I'd say these are top tier:

>Take care of yourself. Be well groomed, don't be fat, wear clothes that look good and fit you.

>Be funny. If you're good at making people laugh, that's a huge advantage over most people.

>Don't live with your parents and if you don't live in a big city, own a car. Roommates are fine.

>Act normal. Don't be creepy, know how to carry a conversation. Be confident.
>>
>>18621777
?

I've been browsing /adv/ almost every single day for a whole year and I've never seen this thread before.
>>
>>18621754

Mate, girls aren't a test. A gf is just a friend you fuck. The only "requirements" for getting a girl are the same as for getting a friend.

You gotta have enough in common to enjoy yout time together and you gotta want roughly the same level of commitment from the relationship.
>>
>>18621754

I've seen hot chicks with guys who meet none of those requirements. IVe seen total drug addled losers with hot women, ive seen overweight neckbeard cheeto dust grubbing dustballs with attractive women. I swear to anyone reading this, it really does come down to superficial circumstances that might not make any sense to any onlooker.

the most consistent thing i've noticed is the guys have an overwhelming sense of self worth albeit unrealistic to society
>>
>>18621754
No. I've seen people with none of those things and they were getting lots of girls. They said their secret was "the worst you treat them, the more they want you"
>>
>>18621919

You got a girl with that advice?
>>
>>18621940

he said they did
>>
File: violence, theft, etc.jpg (65KB, 750x918px) Image search: [Google]
violence, theft, etc.jpg
65KB, 750x918px
Just have a handsome face.

Gonna /thread on myself here, guys.
>>
>>18621919
Only retarded people say this out loud with no irony. Playing hard to get can certainly be a good method for picking up some chicks.
>>
>>18621947

I know. I noticed he didn't say HE did. So clearly the advice doesn't work.
>>
>>18621964

Why do people keep denying it despite glaring evidence?
>>
>>18621962
>>18621964

Do you recognize the guy in the picture?
>>
>>18621754
So far this list, give or take, has worked for me.

Mainly -- I think -- because it's given me the belief that I'm worth something when I talk to girls. Better than most girls in fact, as opposed to before where I'd act like a dancing monkey looking for some fruit.

So going off of that, the list is probably of secondary importance to your belief it's the right list... If that makes any sense.
>>
>>18621990
>it's given me the belief that I'm worth something when I talk to girls. Better than most girls in fact,

I've said this in so many ways in the thread already, i don't know why nobody has responded to it.

It's literally the superiority complex, guys who think they're better than the women attract the women for some unknown reason, and guys who think the woman is better than them, absolutely repel them for whatever reason

someone explain this to me
>>
>>18621996

They attract them in shitty relationships built around fights. Verbal, physical and psychological violence.
>>
>>18621996

someone explain this to me
>>
>>18622010
I wouldn't be so sure that's the rule.
>>
>>18621996

someone explain this to me without name calling
>>
>>18621883
I too witnessed this exact thread recently. I think it belongs on another board.
>>
>>18622018

not a rule, but if you treat badly a girl, expect some troubles. Treat her too well and expect to be alone soon.
>>
>>18621996
>someone explain this to me

No one wants to date a worm. Unless they are manipulative and want a subhuman to abuse. But I'll assume you want a GF that doesn't treat you like shit.

So yeah, you need to have confidence in yourself. Assholes have confidence in themselves. Not everyone that has confidence is an asshole. So you can date and still not be an asshole.
>>
>>18621996
>>18622017
Women, like men, aim to find themselves someone better than them with regards to attractiveness.

Because of the historical role of men and women before the advent of the birth control pill, it's probably safe to say we've evolved to value different things for sexual attractiveness.

Men go off of physical things that denote physical health and, therefore, likelihood of successful birth and child rearing.

Women are a bit more complicated(Who'd have thought) but usually they go off of any sign that the man is successful in life, therefore meaning their sons will be successful too. This might even be why some women like it when they have a man with a lot of women around him.

But yeah, we all like someone more sexually attractive than us and you don't often see men with women taller, fatter and more manly looking than them. Pretty much the same for women.
>>
>>18622024
>>18621996
Cause you're not needy and don't give a shit. That's why you're so cool when you talk to ugly girls. The trick is to not be blinded by beauty. But it's hard as shit, especially when the chick has got eyes of a leopard
>>
>For guys
Be borderline perfect

>For girls
Exist

No that's not true, I'm just a little sad right now and need to vent
>>
>>18622032
>No one wants to date a worm. Unless they are manipulative and want a subhuman to abuse. But I'll assume you want a GF that doesn't treat you like shit.

that has nothing to do with anything i said?

>So yeah, you need to have confidence in yourself. Assholes have confidence in themselves

So what is confidence to you then? Nobody is really self assured, anyone who thinks that of others tends to just be overtly insecure, so where does this confidence really come from?
>>
>>18622036
>Cause you're not needy and don't give a shit.

So again, if to keep a women they constantly pretend like they don't need them, what awful situation does that set up for women?
>>
>>18622098
Speak for yourself, faggot.
You probably think being mean to people makes you cool as well.
>>
>>18622098
>No one is really self assured

How self assured is really self assured?
>>
>>18622108

you tell me
>>
>>18622112
Having a good understanding of your strengths, weaknesses and a belief that you can change the changeable weaknesses and that you can strive despite the unchangeable one.
>>
>>18622125

Look I don't understand the need to deny those characteristics in people who are single.

I don't understand why there is so much idolization about relationships as if those people are superior human beings. Where does that notion even come from?
>>
>>18622098
>Nobody is really self assured

What? People have confidence in themselves all the time. They'd be fools to think they are perfect or that they don't need anyone, but they can be proud of themselves.

>that has nothing to do with anything i said?

Oh, so you didn't say:

>guys who think the woman is better than them, absolutely repel them for whatever reason

I was replying to your whole post.
>>
>>18622137
>I was replying to your whole post.

And I was asking how you misconstrued "better than" and "superiority complex" with "confidence"

Why is there a need to deny that people who are single still have confidence despite the fact that they are single?
>>
>>18622136
You can have those characteristics and be single, who said you couldn't?

In fact, it's more likely as you won't commit to a sub-par relationship for some feeling of value.
>>
>>18622141

I was explaining to you why assholes seem to get laid all the time. That was your question.

Of course you can have confidence and still be single. Maybe you are too boring to talk to or something.

I didn't say "confidence" is all you need to date. "Confidence" just helps you have healthier relationships (not only romantic, also at work, with family and with friends.)
>>
>>18622149

you only quoted half of what I said and just said people have confidence

> guys who think they're better than the women attract the women for some unknown reason, and guys who think the woman is better than them, absolutely repel them for whatever reason

Please reiterate your understanding of this polarizing scenario that tends to teach guys to be extremely competitive among each other for a woman's affection rather than patient and polite
>>
>>18622160
Patient and polite just means he's got other girls to talk to.

That's confidence. Fighting over a girl isn't.

You're being a smarmy cunt btw, and I'm not even the guy you've been lambasting.
>>
No, those are the requirements in getting the most attractive and successful girls.
>>
>>18621754
Anyone can find someone regardless of their circumstances. It might take longer or other slight compromises but it is possible without having all of those qualities you mentioned.
>>
>>18622160

>Please reiterate your understanding of this polarizing scenario that tends to teach guys to be extremely competitive among each other for a woman's affection rather than patient and polite

Those are two different thing.

First, your original post. I'll explain again because it seems I did a bad job earlier:

>guys who think they're better than the women attract the women for some unknown reason

These guys have confidence in themselves, and behave accordingly. THat's why they get laid. Notice this is not the only way to get laid.

>guys who think the woman is better than them, absolutely repel them for whatever reason

These guys are the worms I mentioned earlier.

Is my post clear now? Ok. Let's move on:

>tends to teach guys to be extremely competitive among each other for a woman's affection rather than patient and polite

This is not about the relationship between men and women. This is about men and men. And this one is even easier.

A lot of people use sex and dating as validation. If I have a GF and you don't, then it must mean I'm more desirable. Of course, not everyone thinks this way, but the feeling goes around a lot.

So while I might want to see my friends happy, I also don't want to be the only one that's alone, right? That logic stops us from cooperating too much.
>>
>>18621887
THIS, goddammit. just don't be utterly repugnant. i've seen fat dudes, ugly dudes, stupid dudes, and any combination of the three successfully date attractive, interesting women. their similarities are usually being able to actually have constructive conversations with people and having at least one thing that they are interested in as a hobby (be it cars, knitting, or vidya, it doesn't seem to matter).
>>
>>18621754
change the requirements to "be good looking"

I know NEETs that have no ambitions, have mental issues and whatnot but look like a 10/10 and they have no problem getting a girl. Long term relationships are a problem though. EVERYTHNIG is about looks.

Only in cases where the girl can choose between multiple 6/10 or whatever she will look at trivial stuff like your confidence and whatnot
>>
>>18622165
>You're being a smarmy cunt btw, and I'm not even the guy you've been lambasting.

What's with the name calling? Why do you have to be rude?
>>
>>18622175
>These guys have confidence in themselves, and behave accordingly. THat's why they get laid. Notice this is not the only way to get laid.

They don't have true confidence, i know guys like that and they are still terribly insecure, the one thing they aren't insecure about is the notion that women are below them.

That still doesn't answer why this is more appealing to women than someone eager for their attention?
>>
>>18622175
>Is my post clear now?

No not at all, you're just name calling as if that explains anything.

That's incredibly simple minded. I'm interested in your actual reasoning
>>
>>18622175
>This is about men and men

It's absolutely about women are you kidding? How in the world can you separate women from that? It's literally the primary focus?
>>
>>18622177
>and having at least one thing that they are interested in as a hobby

you're saying the reason single people don't have a relationship is because they don't relate on anything? that just sounds petty and delusional. I tend to see couples have a harder time relating on anything than your average person
>>
>>18622175
>So while I might want to see my friends happy, I also don't want to be the only one that's alone, right? That logic stops us from cooperating too much.

Finally now we're getting somewhere.

Why would the need for your own happiness stop you from helping others happiness?
>>
>>18621754
No. Just be attractive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM
>>
File: Riemann2.jpg (213KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
Riemann2.jpg
213KB, 900x540px
There are literally none

Women are reading YOU, not your resume

Most guys will never understand this

Guys establish an elaborate game in their head that they have to "win" at before they will let themselves be normal around girls

A huge amount of girls will fuck a fat retard, lick his ass, do threesomes, do kinky shit, whatever you can think of if he can avoid fucking his mind with this weird shit and simply act normal

most guys do not have an idea of how this shit goes down

just walk through the door instead of going on a goddamn journey to the promised land
>>
>>18622665
>Women are reading YOU, not your resume

Proof? I'm not sure YOU understand this

>Guys establish an elaborate game in their head that they have to "win" at before they will let themselves be normal around girls

Proof? This just sounds weird

>A huge amount of girls will fuck a fat retard, lick his ass, do threesomes, do kinky shit, whatever you can think of if he can avoid fucking his mind with this weird shit and simply act normal

what...

>most guys do not have an idea of how this shit goes down

i uh

>just walk through the door instead of going on a goddamn journey to the promised land

oh, another troll
>>
>>18621765
+1
>>
>>18621984
guys don't but every girl you meet will recognize it and will have absolutely drenched their panties when it first made the rounds.
>>
>>18621754

Dude, when has this ever been different? I'm sorry all those shitty 2000's movies convinced you that a hapless nerd will magically land a leggy chesty bombshell just by not being a total asshole, but in the real world a man's chances of landing the mate of his choice has ALWAYS improved with looks, money, brains, talent, and personality (in no particular order).

Fucking this: >>18622665

The problem these days is that there's all these whiny faggots too afraid to leave their bubble who won't do shit or want to risk anything to get what they want, so they latch onto this "chad" narrative to explain why they can't get poon.

I've been with several women, 2 long term, 2 over short/moderate periods (not official, more like flings), and went on dates with 2 more. I fucked 2, messed around with another 2, one of the ones I fucked is now my fiance. 3 or 4 girls liked me (I didn't like them) and then I probably would've dated another pretty cool chick in college if I weren't derping through a LDR at the time.

I'm probably average as fuck, definitely far from chad. Probably above average in smarts, always had a kind of rounder face, messy hair, skinny-fat body, can't grow a beard, suck ass at sports, 50% of my life between ages 5 and 30 were video games. I'm not super social and I don't have immense wealth and no one has ever given a fuck about my car. I did get somewhat more comfortable around girls, but only later in life and only because I started taking some chances and putting myself out there. I told two girls I was a virgin - one got really horny and left a big wet spot on my lap because she got really aroused at the idea of "training" me (never got around to fucking though) and the other one gave no fucks and got on all fours after seducing me. My fiance was actually disappointed that I WASN'T a virgin and it makes me wish I was now (I imagine how crazy it would've been, she's tiny and has gorgeous legs and massive tits).

Just... get out there.
>>
>>18621754
Treat a girl like a bratty younger sister (sarcastic, aloof, tease her) and let her twist sometimes (don't give her all the attention she wants.) And fuck her well.
>>
>>18622167
even the most ugly girls have higher standards than what youd think
>>
File: stop this.jpg (14KB, 259x108px) Image search: [Google]
stop this.jpg
14KB, 259x108px
I'm 27 going on 28 in a few weeks, I spent my whole life getting next to no attention from women

It seems to me like I'm starting to attract them now, at the very least they are interested in talking to me and find me likable. and it's much of the time younger girls, 21-22ish.

I'm not particularly successful or anything, but I definitely stopped giving a fuck and I guess they like my maturity. I have some grey hair on the sides, I'm starting to get some wrinkles on my forehead, and these younger girls seem to find that more attractive because I look like a man I suppose.
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>18621754

You people are so fucking pathetic. It is the same shit day in and day out. the same lists with the same bullshit prongs on the same bullshit test.

Nah OP, the secret is to post pics of girls you don't even really know and to make a list about what are the requirements for getting a gf.

fucking retard
>>
Get a van and chloroform, boom! She's yours
>>
>>18623499
You literally just said that being comfortable around women is something you learned.

By that logic you can shut the fuck up because that's like telling guys who showed up to day 1 can successfully skydive like you despite you doing it for 5 years.

Some guys need to be coached man, they cant just read your bullshit success story and suddenly be handed the keys to the kingdom.

I will say your "Just...get out there" is excellent advice, but like I said alot of guys are scared whether physically or mentality to just throw themselves out there. Yes you do need to leave your bubble, but sometimes you need someone to teach you how to leave the bubble, not just be told it. Comfort zones are that for a reason. I'm sure you didn't just bust out on the scene with bitches. No, you trained and you worked at it and I'm sure at some point along the way someone gave you a few pointers from A to B. Some cats need a full training course rather than watching play by play vids before the game.
>>
>>18621887
>gf is a friend you fuck

Yeah, had that too, then it started, like, "where is our relationship is going", girls pressing me into commitment, so on, so forth. Despite I agreed to be FWB and assumed that she'd bang other dudes, after a week she started to abstain sex.

And I was retarded to follow.
>>
File: Everest.jpg (2MB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Everest.jpg
2MB, 2000x1200px
>>18621754

I'm almost 27 and I've almost given up OP.

I've always been socially awkward during my teens and early 20's but I was very adventurous by nature. I didn't have many people to explore with or have outdoorsy kind of fun with so I largely went alone.

During my early 20's I've done all sorts of stuff, from mountaineering in New Zealand, learning to fly, learning to sail.
I'm not rich by any means often times I get by living in my truck. I am broke but happy I usually never stay on a job for more than 18 months.

I have a few friends, climbing buddies, navigators, dive buddies etc but our friendship is more or less forged by an adventurous context, I value their competence and their expertise and the feeling is mutual so its usually I get invited to trips and stuff.

But in general, I find people to be complicated.
In any other context like a bar or a dinner date, I find I just don't relate. I've tried and I can't seem to 'click'

The idea that a human being with the freedom of choice, would choose to spend time with me due to romantic interest just absolutely boggles my mind.

Eventually you do stop caring in a broad sense
>>
>>18624700
Find an adventurer girl.
>>
>>18621800
>Only requirement is finding a girl that's into you
And women nigh exclusively want guys who fit all or ops statement. So unless "you" is what op described you're SOL
>>
,All that matters is if you're in shape. If you're ugly it doesn't matter if you're fat or in shape you'll still be ugly but if you're not ugly and get in shape then that's all it takes because attraction is the first start to all relationships whether or not you can make it last is another thing.
>>
>>18621754
Now comes the joke.
Requirements for getting guys in your 20's:
Be slim.
>>
>>18625070
Lol.

My boyfriend is NOTHING like the guy OP described, and I don't think he has been single for more than 6 months since he was 14.
He always dated decent girls (average face, thin, stable).
>>
>>18625219
What a naive idiot.
If you are in shape and ugly then you are compensating for being ugly and everyone will like you even less than they would if you were not fit.
>>
>>18622160
>guys who think the woman is better than them, absolutely repel them.
Sigmund freud believed that men making themselves look superior to other men whilst making themselves look inferior to their desired woman was the human mating ritual.
>>
>>18625236
>decent
In other words substandard.
Which implies that hes with you because he has absurdly low standards.
Not something to mention to others or boast about really.
>>
>>18621754
Lol is this your gf?
http://instagram.com/jessilinz
Or is she THAT HOT!?!
>>
>>18625237
>if you're ugly and get fit people will like you even less
of all the excuses I've heard from dyels.
>>
>>18625245
Of all the straw mans Ive read from brainlets...
>>
>>18625245
its funny but i think its kind of true

i walk past this genuine manlet (like 5'4) on the way to work and hes the most jacked up fucker ive ever seen. i laugh and im sure a lot of other people do, but then its probably better than being a shrimp overall
>>
>>18625242
Not "substandard" - rather average.
If I have to be objective, he's probably a 6/10 in terms of looks and the girls he has been with were about the same level of attractiveness. They were all in shape, with cute faces and decent people.
>>
>>18625251
short is not ugly though. short is a whole nother level of bad. the males equivalent of no tits no ass.
>>
>>18625257
The "average" you are referring to is substandard.
What does an average American body of a person look like in terms of its fitness?
How does an averagely intelligent (100IQ) person behave like?
Do you even know how ugly an average persons face looks like?
How much do you think an average person in worlds population earns monthly?
And you call this decent?
You are delusional beyond any comprehensible level. What a bubbled-in fantasy world do you live in?
>>
>>18625270
>>18625257
It's more likely the guy has several good features and the guy is just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>18625270
Most people can't have a top tier SO who is extremely above average in all aspects.
You are deluded if you think that a "standard" woman has to have a victoria secret model body and face, a 140 IQ and earn as much as Bill Gates.

Most people fall in the average category and have equally worthy partners. And, yes, it is decent by most people's standards.
>>
>>18621754
i'm a decently looking guy who works a wage job which means i can't afford to buy have my own place let alone a car or a motorbike. i'm not very adventrureous (in fact i hate going out).

> learn about body language and how to talk/flirt

kys if you can't communicate like a human being.

> be confident

that doesn't mean you should have confidence to do anything. it just means you need to be okay with who you are and not being afraid of acting like yourself among other people.

pls go be a robot on another board and stop baiting.
>>
>>18625334
So thats what youve resorted to?
> if you think that a "standard" woman has to have a victoria secret model body and face, a 140 IQ and earn as much as Bill Gates.
Thats a straw man.
> And, yes, it is decent by most people's standards.
Most people out of which class and number of people?
Lay out your supporting statements for that claim, Im really interested if theres any substance to it or if you are just pulling it out of your imagination.
>>
>>18625359
It is simply illogical to expect people (who are in a large part average) to only be happy if they have an outstandingly over average partner.

I think we both can agree that people usually end up with partners that are around the same level of desirability.
Most people are around average. Intelligence, looks, income tend to be distributed on a bell curve more and not equally - there are a lot of 4/10, 5/10 and 6/10 and very few 10/10 and 1/10.
Since most people are average, and they tend to get a similarly desirable partner, I'd say that most people end up with an average partner.
The majority of people says that they are happy with their SO, which means that they find their incredibly average partner at least decent.

Happiness and satisfaction in a relationship is more a matter of compatibility than a matter of being exceptional.
>>
>>18625237

Learn to read you faggot. I said if you're ugly you're fucked either way.
>>
>>18625463
you are bound to look ugly if you don't take good care of yourself. believe me, i've seen ugly as fuck guys easily getting gf's.

i presume you're a /pol/tard so think of it like this. why do women go after black guys? do they look handsome to you?
>>
>>18625480

I don't have a problem getting women lol I'm overweight and had a hot wife (keyword had she's a whore now) it's all possible because I'm still good looking.
>>
File: 1483314997386.jpg (694KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
1483314997386.jpg
694KB, 1024x988px
>>18625063

Looks good on paper. But largely unrealistic unfortunately.

In reality I find that they only seem to like the novelty, they just show me off to their friends. Especially around 2008-09 when "into the wild" was a thing.

Sailing into the sunset is only romantic till you get seasick lmao
>>
>>18621754
be interesting. Have friends and hobbies. Also after you date don't lose your friends or hobbies or you will lose her.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.