[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just cant fit into any social group The impression it gives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (58KB, 1000x575px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
58KB, 1000x575px
I just cant fit into any social group
The impression it gives is that no one wants to be my friend
I try to talk to people but nobody wants to talk

I just kissed one time in a lifetime.

I just cant take with this loneliness anymore.

I just wanted to have a girlfriend and some friends.
A normal life

But I just cant

I have a job, good subjects to talk with other person, knowledge, but socially I've tried and failed at everything
>>
>>18621673
Age, location, gender, been to psycholog yet, how did you trie to make friends, wat job and what do you think is wrong with you?

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

Meetme, facebook, discord, kik, tinder, grinder, okcupid, eharmony, social events you hate.

Post pic?
>>
I don't have any advice, just wanted to say I'm in the same boat

I'm sure you're a lovely human being
>>
>>18621673
>>18621851

Both of you, forget the girlfriend for a while. Step one is making and keeping friends.

So now, the tough part: why do you think you have trouble keeping friends?
>>
>>18621862

I'm >>18621851

Probably because I'm boring and not fun, I'm just not self expressive enough or witty/intelligent enough

People get tired of me

I'm also not very attractive and people tend not to respond very well to me at first, even if I'm nice and polite, they somehow seem pissed off by me.

Girl btw if that makes a difference.

I've lost pretty much all my friends except one.
>>
>>18621873
>People get tired of me

In my experience, people get tired of you if demand too much while giving too little or if you are just a downer instead of bringing life to the party.

Being witty has nothing to do with it. You don't need to be a comedian. Just don't bring people down.

Know what I mean?
>>
>>18621904
I think I know what you mean

But I don't have the opportunity to be a downer anymore anyway, I can't make friends in order to lose them now.
>>
>>18621921

Let me guess: your routine doesn't help you meet new people and you spend a lot of time with solitary activities.

Did I get it right?
>>
>>18621931
No actually.

Even when travelling and staying at hostels, very few people were willing to talk to me, let alone become friends with me

I also tried making friends with people on my university course, they clearly didn't want to talk to me, I felt so isolated

I think because everyone joined friendship groups in the first week of university so there's no place for me anymore?
>>
>>18621921
Not the guy you are responding too, but making friends is easy, just meet people, see of there's a click, and just then do you best to be a good person to them.

I'm one of the most autistic people around, and i learned to be social, so what's stopping you?
>>
>>18621941
>I also tried making friends with people on my university course, they clearly didn't want to talk to me, I felt so isolated

Why? What happened? How did it go? What did you do? What did they do?
>>
>>18621942
I meet people but there's no click, they don't want anything to do with me
>>
>>18621839
20, Argentina, I'm a man. I've never been. Yes, I try, but the conversations always die in trivial matters, I can not have depth with anyone, even though I try.
>>
>>18621952
Let's say I saw someone I made small talk to a few days before sitting by themselves in class I will maybe wave to them and they will just nod hesitantly and look away, almost as if to say "please don't sit next to me, please don't talk to me" so then I end up just sitting by myself

Sometimes I say something and they just outright ignore me

Someone in a hostel cooked for everyone, when someone else complimented their food they were happy, but when I gave them a compliment they just said "ok", as if they were almost pissed off

So, that sort of thing.
>>
>>18621989

It can't just be like that. Sorry, I'm not trying to call you a liar, but maybe you just feel like they are bothered when they are not.

Or maybe you do something to bother them. People around the globe can't have decided to ignore you just at random.
>>
>>18622009
I know, it's a mystery to me

There's something about me that's unlikeable.

I'm just as baffled as you

All I can do is try to be nice and polite and friendly.

Being turned down so many times just makes you feel suicidal after a time.
>>
>>18622021
>There's something about me that's unlikeable.

But what is it? I don't know you, so I can't tell you that. You need to tell me what it is.
>>
>>18622037
Well I don't know, maybe it's my physical appearance.
>>
>>18622054

That might be a reason to not get laid, but that's no reason to have no friends. You can befriend other ugly people if you are so ugly, can't you?
>>
>>18622057
Level of attractiveness doesn't seem to make a difference, they all aren't that keen on me

Sure, they'll make small talk with me but that's it
>>
>>18622124

So why do you think they don't like you because of your looks? What do you look like that makes people reject you?
>>
>>18622143
I'm quite fat and my face is quite plain

I shower twice a day and use antiperspirant, but maybe I have a BO problem I'm not aware of too

I don't know what it could be

Maybe my voice is annoying, so even when I'm nice and friendly it pisses people off

Someone once told me that pretty girls have lots of friends but if someone threw acid in their face they would lose all those friends and be alone

I definitely don't have a disfigured face thank God, I'm so grateful.
>>
>>18622168

So none of your problems are your fault. And also none of them are solvable.

Sorry, I don't buy it. This seems like deflection. Blame something you have no control over instead of facing your actual personality.
>>
>>18622188
I have no idea what is the problem, it could be personality but I don't even get the opportunity to express my personality to these people

How do I introduce myself to people in a way that reflects a good personality?

What could I be doing wrong, personality wise?
>>
>>18622193

I don't know. You may be too clingly, too judgemental, too boring, too much of a party pooper, and a thousand other things. As I said, I don't know you. You have to help me out here.
>>
>>18622198
Do you think I should outright just confront them and ask them if I did anything wrong to annoy them?
>>
>>18622232

Not really. You won't get good answers that way. Ask your only friend what does she think. Also, try to see yourself through their eyes.
>>
>>18622239
He says I'm fine

He's always complimenting me and telling me I'm amazing
>>
>>18622279

Then you'll have to practice some self reflection and empathy by yourself.
>>
>>18622282
I've been doing nothing but introspection this past year and gotten nowhere

So I guess there's nothing I can do. I certainly don't have the energy or emotional resilience to keep trying to make friends, I'm as burnt out as Sinead O'Connor in her New Jersey Motel room.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.