[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bad relationship, personal observation, and anecdotal evidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: KeanuReevesAP.jpg (278KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KeanuReevesAP.jpg
278KB, 791x1024px
A bad relationship, personal observation, and anecdotal evidence have resulted in me becoming very untrusting of women as far as loyalty and honesty goes. I realize this isn't healthy to harbor however, I'm starting college in 2 weeks and dont want to rob myself of any positive opportunities involving women, how do I go about fixing this?
>>
I'm a 21 F dating a guy like this. I love him to death, but the trust issues are probably the biggest issue. Always put things in perspective. One of the problems with this is that my boyfriend would accuse me of cheating, or that this guy likes me but then would get upset when I got upset. After the questioning happening all the time, I would break down in tears. Not because I did cheat or anything, I didn't. But just the fact that he doesn't trust me. This ended up with him thinking that because I got upset it meant I was hiding something. Not all people react the same. Not all women are the ones you've met, but there are crazy woman. If someone cannot believe that- stay away. However, your reasoning and experiences are validated. When approaching a topic with someone like this, don't try to be so defensive. And please, please, please, don't always say "Well ____ did this!" Because then I started to think I really was doing something wrong even when I didn't. It's okay to feel this way, just try to keep it proactive and healthy. It will make you feel better if someone feels like you can come to them, and when given a healthy response should in turn make you feel better. The more defensive and aggressive my boyfriend got, the less I even wanted to discuss these things. Good luck friend!!!
>>
>>18621660
Im definitely not at that level,I was like that after finding out my ex slept with another guy on my birthday, granted I should have dropped her right then,but being 2 years into my first legit relationship, and having serious attachment issues, I decided to stay with her,but I acted like your boyfriend and it only further eroded the relationship, so I know not to behave that way, however I'm now at a point where im very apprehensive to even consider getting into a relationship and have already turned down a few girls (I'm intelligent and handsome) thats my current issue
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.