/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have zero sexual interest in people unless I'm really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: therese_de_lisieux.jpg (68KB, 450x596px) Image search: [Google]
therese_de_lisieux.jpg
68KB, 450x596px
I have zero sexual interest in people unless I'm really having feelings for them, which has happened only twice in the last 12 years. I'm trying to date and it happens quite often that a date tries to get me to stay over at their place/have sex and I usually tell them I need more time. I just don't want to have sex with someone I have only met five-six evenings in my life even if they're nice people and I enjoy their company. I generally tell them that flat out. I have broken stuff off once they start pushing for sex, because I feel obliged to at least make out, and that ruins any desire to see them. Especially if they send allusions to sex or start pushing for nudes or something like that. It makes me feel like a prude or like I better get to a nunnery.

An SJW friend of mine said that's "demisexual" but I don't want to use a snowflake label.

What do?
>>
>>18621317
well whats your relationship to sex? do enjoy it? are you ashamed for your kinks/fantasies? If not that has nothing to do with prudence, but how you are wired as a person.
>>
Keep doing what you're doing until you find someone who works for you?
There's nothing wrong, in fact you should try to get with, a partner who shares your view on sex.
Most guys do expect to get at least some action by the third date but if you don't feel comfortable doing that then that's their problem.
>>
You probably just place value on your body and don't want to be promiscuous which is a fine stance.

And/or, you may be depressed. Do you struggle with it? Self esteem issues? These can dampen your sexuality.

I don't like having sex with anyone unless I am serious about them. But I love flirting. That energy goes down if I am in a down period.

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing and your sjw friend is a delusional psychotic living in a land of make believe.
>>
>>18621343
I like myself as much as most people I think. I might be mildly depressed and I'm struggling with finding a job at the moment and a bit of loneliness.
I don't flirt however. I do not enjoy it and I do not get the signals, my friendliness if often mistaken for flirting however.

>>18621323
I actually have a high sex drive and I'm really kinky once I'm in a relationship. Outside of it I masturbate about once a month. When I am in a relationship or in love it becomes nearly daily. I don't know if that's what you would consider a hang up or issue.
>>
>>18621317
I'm like you anon; I'm 25 and still a virgin because during my like I only liked 2 guys, and they were unavailable in one way or another. Now I fancy someone who lives miles away and with whom I have no chances to form a real relationship.

I find causal sex revolting and I know it's not something I would enjoy. I need to form a meaningful emotional connection and build trust before I start thinking about going to bed with a guy, and so it happens that men around me never make me feel any kind of attraction that would prompt me to get closer with them.

That being said, I think it's just how our characters are. I'm not a complete prude, but I'm a hopeless romantic and someone who can't talk herself into doing things only to meet societal standards. My situation doesn't bother me much, I just regret that I'm into someone with whom I have no chances to be.

Just do your thing OP, keep meeting people if you can and if you happen to find someone you click with,don't waste your chances.
>>
>>18621317
that is nothing too unusal, it's just SJWs wanting to make something special out of everything
sure, a lot of people like to fuck around just for the sake of it, but there's also many people like you who value sexuality to a certain degree and all that
nothing wrong withtaking it slow, just wait until you meet someone who is similar and is ready to give you the time that you need
>>
Unfortunately, the style of relationship you're comfortable with is difficult to find nowadays. Society tells men they need to try to escalate towards intimacy asap to keep the girl from losing interest. Even guys who might be compatible with you, may feel they have to try to do something. Your best bet is to be up front about it. Let them know as soon as you can slip it into the conversation what you want. Then they can take it or leave it. If they can't abide by that, it wasn't going to work out anyways.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.