[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do to make up for it if you're both a manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0061.jpg (291KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
291KB, 1280x688px
What can you do to make up for it if you're both a manlet and stupid as shit?

Don't say being rich, rich stupid people happen because they were born rich. Nobody who's stupid can just GET rich.
>>
You don't. Like 99% of people who have ever lived you have a boring and unexceptional life. You just get by. Work a shit job, watch some shit TV, eat some shit food and congratulate yourself every night for not having died that day.
>>
>>18621134
Fuck's sake there's gotta be something.
>>
>>18621138
Well I'm sorry but there isn't. I'm about to start my shift with a bunch of people who are in the same boat. We work, we pay our bills and we keep on getting by. That's literally what life is. I'm sorry if your earlier life experiences didn't expose you to this overwhelmingly common reality.
>>
>>18621147
Dude, I don't mean becoming a rockstar or any shit. Don't give me that bs about 99%, all I'm asking is how to make it to the better 50%.

If 99% of people are worthless shit then how does anyone attract a mate?
>>
Figure out what you are good at and focus your efforts on that. Maybe you can even turn that into money.
>>
>>18621120
Learn to not be so stupid. I'm serious. It's in part your attitude, what you actually know, what may be considered wisdom (don't put the tomato in the fruit salad, etc.), and how you perceive yourself -> how you compose yourself that also affect you.

Go in to computer science. If that math is too hard or the concepts too abstract, go into accounting (or something). Learn a skill that is both marketable and not easily taken by some robot. No promises on Indians not taking your job because Globalization, though.

If you don't know, google it.
>>
>>18621298
>No promises on Indians not taking your job because Globalization
Good programmers, sysadmins or security experts will never get outsourced.
>>
>>18621383
Then make sure to be a good one
>>
>>18621408
It's not that hard. Indians are exceptionally shitty programmers.
Actually learn programming and algorithms as opposed to copypasting shit from SO and you're fine.
>>
>>18621430
If they can teach the Pajeet to poo in the loo, they can teach them to program. It just may be after the day it's economical to outsource to an Indian
>>
>>18621460
For any kind of mildly specialized skillset though, it's impossible to outsource the work.
So either you have to git gud at a few in demand technologies (any decent Java/C++/C# programmer can get a job), or you can just specialize in something Rajesh can't do like machine learning or netsec.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.