[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons, I just (indirectly) found out recently that a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170614_110541.jpg (13KB, 267x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_110541.jpg
13KB, 267x265px
Hey anons,

I just (indirectly) found out recently that a girl I like has feelings for me.The problem is, she doesnt want to get into a relationship since she got 'traumatised' from her previous relationships.

What do?
>>
>>18620886
How do you know she has feelings for you, did she tell you or is it conjecture?

Here's a warning you will not heed. She still has this ex in her head and heart. She might even hate him and never want to be his again but he takes up so much space she has very little to give you or anyone.

Wait till you find a girl that is not carrying an ex around with her.
>>
>>18620886

Being "traumatized" by previous relationships means she is probably (secretly) batshit crazy.

General rule "Do not stick your dick in crazy" applies here.
>>
>>18620900
Might as well greentext..

>Be me
>Absent to class one day
>me and this girl have the same circle of friends whom im very close with
>they decide to have some kind of modified truth or dare
>fate smiles
>its her turn
>she chooses truth
>"Do you have feelings for anon?"
Dont know what she said exactly, all that i know was summarized in the op
>The next day
>friends tell me about what happened the previous day
>heart is confused

>>18620904
I know (and i cant emphasize enough on how much i know) she isnt crazy.
And something else i know is that her previous relationships DID really leave her hurt.

She means so much to me. But i also want whats best for her even if it means being a cuck.
>>
>>18620923
OP this didn't clear up shit and part of the problem you will always have with this girl or others that cannot get past an ex. They are confused and that confusion gets transferred to you. You will never have her heart and head in total, ever, and will be miserable.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.