[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me: >24/F/straight >Lost virginity at 19 >5 sexual partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: homer-simpson-the-president.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
homer-simpson-the-president.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Me:
>24/F/straight
>Lost virginity at 19
>5 sexual partners since then
>Not on antidepressants or any mental health medication, I do take birth control back to back without breaks.
>Sex does not hurt, I do get wet.
>Never been able to orgasm- by myself or with a guy.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this, and hopefully how to fix this?
>>
you try a vibrator?

the trope is that a lot of girls can't get off to penetration.

truthfully, I wouldn't know, never had a vagina.
>>
>>18620828
I have a stupid question:
Why take birth control when sex doesnt give you anything you enjoy? Maybe that will improve your libido (or worsen periods pain).

Anyway time to buy the most powerful thing there is: magic wand. If this cant buzz you to orgasm, nothing will.

>nature is cruel, girls dont need orgasm to procreate, so maybe in future all girls will be orgasm and love free and marriage+sex will be pure transaction
>>
I take birth control to help with period issues, but I want to stay on it anyway just to have peace of mind.

And I haven't tried the magic wand- i have tried other vibrators.
>>
>>18620828
It's really rare for me to make her orgasm with penetration, a couples vibrator helped before.
I'm 6 inch at most.
I decided to get her a wand vibrator and it took her seconds to go crazy and orgasm when she tried it. That was so sexy to watch.
>>
Try masturbating just to feel good, not with any goal in mind. A lot of woman can't get there because they try too hard and get caught up in the effort
>>
>>18620828
What criteria are you using to choose your sexual partners?

Didn't think I could either then had a lover I got real comfortable with and he helped me get there because he didn't put pressure on me. Still don't orgasm every time but I know I can.
>>
>>18620910
Kinda embarrassing (it's 4chan after all) but so far I have only been with African-American dudes.
>>
>>18620919
oh god, here it comes, I'm out
>>
Old bait
>>
>>18620849
That really is a stupid question.
Sex is pleasurable, you don't have to orgasm for it to feel good.

The magic wand is a good one to own. I suggest you get the Sensuelle Point (4" bullet vibe), as the vibrations are a lot cleaner and feel much better than the wand. I require a lot of stimulation to get off and wasn't able to orgasm until I got a vibrator. Some women have deep-set nerve endings and just need more to get there. This vibrator is very strong, has adjustable speeds, and cleaner stronger vibrations than the magic wand https://www.amazon.com/CalExotics-Couture-Collection-Inspire-Attachments/dp/B006K3IZJ4
>>
>>18620828
1 sexual partner a year, you're doing great, keep at it!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.