[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This question is for the ladies and/or gays here. Would you consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6979.jpg (66KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6979.jpg
66KB, 840x473px
This question is for the ladies and/or gays here. Would you consider going out with a "big guy." I'm not gonna sugar coat it, I'm fat. I'm 6'0 280 lbs, I am legit big boned however. My stomach doesn't hang to my knees and I don't have a frog neck. I have a body guards body. Which is funny considering I work Security. I'm also not a dirty person. My job requires me to have good hygiene. Also people always tell me I'm very cute and have beautiful eyes, but they also say I have a baby face. I'm not socially awkward either. It's easy for me to make friends. I only ask because it's very hard for me to tell when a girl is being nice or flirty. I feel like that and not knowing how to respond has cost me a lot of potential relationships.
Photo for comparison, just minus the long hair
>>
>>18620257
Not a woman or a fag, but a good female friend of mine is married to a guy like you (who is also a good friend). Some girls do like guys like you. Most don't, tho. So don't try to cater to those girls but rather to those who don't care much about appearance but look for other qualities you might posess.
>>
I mean you just won't get 8+/10's is all

Like I see these types of physiques on hispanics all the time, and they step out of their tricked out Hondas with slutty Mexican chicks or whatever. Or the bald white biker dude dating a smoker thick chick.

Flirt it up niqqa
>>
>>18620257
No because I like lanklets
>>
You wanna know why your fat doesn't hang off to the sides?

You have a lot of visceral fat.

Visceral fat is technically excess intra-abdominal adipose tissue accumulation. In other words, it’s known as a “deep” fat that’s stored further underneath the skin than “subcutaneous” belly fat. It’s a form of gel-like fat that’s actually wrapped around major organs, including the liver, pancreas and kidneys.
>>
>>18620279
LONDON
O
N
O
N
>>
>>18620282
Not OP, but what does cause visceral fat and how do you get rid of it? I'm basically the supreme skinnyfat and pretty mad at people calling me annorexic when I mention my round belly.
>>
>>18620276
I'll take a cute 7 any day of the week. Bang 8-10s, marry a 6 or a 7 is what my daddy always said.
>>
If you're in any way similar to Bray motherfucking Wyatt, I'd let you fuck the shit out of me dude
>>
No, sorry.

> I am legit big boned however
I'm legit big boned too, and that just means I'm never going to look tiny, I'm still thin. Bones don't make you look fat, fat does.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.