[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just cant fit into any social group The impression it gives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (58KB, 1000x575px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
58KB, 1000x575px
I just cant fit into any social group
The impression it gives is that no one wants to be my friend
I try to talk to people but nobody wants to talk

I just kissed one time in a lifetime.

I just cant take with this loneliness anymore.

I just wanted to have a girlfriend and some friends.
A normal life

But I just cant

I have a job, good subjects to talk with other person, knowledge, but socially I've tried and failed at everything
>>
Talk to me friendo.
Anything interesting happen today?
>>
I think your problem is worse, because I can at least make friends, but try being someone who people generally like and can make friends easy with, but can't seem to find romance at all.

People seem to like you, they dont mind hanging around you, they even invite you to stuff sometimes. Yet when it comes to dating, finding a person of the opposite sex to spend time with you romantically, it's a complete wasteland. It really fucks with your mind. You get social affirmation on one side, and complete life destroying insecurity with the other so that it comes to a point where you're deeply unhappy and insecure, yet know that if you show any of it people will stay away from you. So you keep it all bottled up, put on the mask, and never really get to act how you feel. Your entire existence seems fake and you feel guilty for being unhappy because at least you have friends and no life would be even worse than it is without them yet it's not enough and cant wait until the day you die.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.