[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to anime con this weekend >Am apparently muscular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1502617716242.jpg (89KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502617716242.jpg
89KB, 640x360px
>going to anime con this weekend
>Am apparently muscular looking and I want to say my face is at least average looking
I have absolutely no fucking social skills, is walking up to a random qt to try to talk to them a good idea?
I'm prob going to be crossplaying as Lucoa.
>>
normalfag kill yourself
>>
File: 1502651516536.gif (407KB, 702x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502651516536.gif
407KB, 702x720px
>>18619989
S-sorry friend
>>
>>18619996
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. if you have an average face and is muscular and don't smell like shit cosplay sluts will be all over you
>>
>>18619984

yes. at the very least it will help you. even if you fail, its with people at a convention you'd never naturally see again.
>>
>>18619984
If you're crossplaying as Lucoa don't expect to be drowning in pussy unless you are outragously good looking, fit, and confident enough that you can play it off as a man who's secure in his sexuality and making a raunchy joke. Very few men are able to do this, so I suggest you reconsider. BnHA is popular right now, is there any character in that you'd consider cosplaying?
>>
>>18619984
dont go to anime con you fucking weeb
>>
>>18619984
Jacob you're a fucking faggot
Wake the fuck up you stupid weeb.
Hope you bounce back to reality
>>
What con?
>>
>>18620113
LCAC m8tie

>>18620069
R.I.P. me oh well.
I'd be up to cosplay as something else but I don't think I'd be able to scrounge up something decent looking in 5 days.
>>
>>18620128
If you post a pic of yourself we might be able to make a suggestion.

On my suggestion of BnHA ealier, I can't imagine Aizawa-sensei would be very difficult to make, if that's a series you enjoy and a character you think you might resemble.

If you do end up going as lucoa I recommend removing any chest hair that might be visible. Leg hair should be fine, but you should also just go all the way and wear some thigh-highs. I hope you're planning on wearing a wig and not just going the lazy route of tank and short-shorts.
>>
File: 1499889485229.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px)
1499889485229.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18620196
Not too visible, but pic is lucoa from when I wore her at AX last month, I did wear a wig and hat horns as well.

Yeah actually Aizawa doesn't look too hard to make a rushed cosplay for, I might look into him and some others if I find simple things to do.

>inb4 not actually muscular looking
Tbh I don't think of myself as muscular looking yet and consider myself still in DYEL land, but I was getting comments that suggested I have okay arms or something over the last couple of cons I was cosplaying Lucoa at, so I'll just assume the con going crowd thinks I look somewhat fit.
>>
>>18620227
Well, you didn't go for a super slutty approach, which is good, but that cosplay is very underwhelming. I suppose the wig and hat would help, but I'm guessing most people didn't recognize you. If you want to attract women at a con you should cosplay as someone with wide appeal, but not popular enough that you're going to be one of millions. Maid dragon is too low-key and just isn't very popular among women. You want to impress them by dressing as a husbando.

You have a good body, you could pull off a lot of characters. It might be too late for you to pull of a distinct, eye-catching cosplay right now, but in the future I suggest you pick something from a popular franchise. Big name battle shounen are a good bet, so is fate and classic series they would have aired on toonami. The only other character I'm able to come up with right now that would be somewhat simple to make is Okabe from Stein's;Gate, but that one wouldn't show off your arms.

If nothing else, you should be fine in that. It's not flamboyant enough that people will think you're a freak, and so long as your face is fine you're good-looking enough that girls won't turn you away. But in the future, if you want to impress a con-slut you should cosplay as something they're going to recongize.
>>
File: 1485675797608.jpg (964KB, 2000x2200px)
1485675797608.jpg
964KB, 2000x2200px
>>18620314
I agree with this anon. If you're tying to pull in a girl, husbando characters are the way to go. I'd totally try to chat you up if you cosplayed as Okabe, it's a good suggestion I feel.

Throwing out some more suggestions; Kamina from TTGL, Oshino from Bakemonogatari, Hei from Darker than Black, Kotetsu from Tiger & Bunny and Ginko from Mushishi. I think most of those are pretty low effort and popular with women. Good luck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.