[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have any chance of getting a gf? I feel so fucking disgusted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-5787120846079784451.jpg (702KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5787120846079784451.jpg
702KB, 1440x2560px
Do I have any chance of getting a gf? I feel so fucking disgusted with the way I look and I'm too insecure to even leave the house. I feel so lonely but at this point I'm afraid of intimacy. 22 years old btw.
>>
>>18619903
If thats you in the pic, then you're crazy. Y'look fine 8\10. Be confident you're sexy
>>
>>18619903
Dude; like that anon said, you look good, like an honest 8/10 and probably higher if you are girl's type. But your self-esteem is the real problem here so work on it and you'll have a gf in no time.
>>
>>18619910
>>18619930
wow i really don't know what to say...
>>
People herr are like "wow you are beautiful you have nothing to worrry about" buts super obvious you are beautiful because you worry a lot. Whatever you have been doing just keep it up because its working
>>
>>18619937
Maybe you have BDD
>>
>>18619937
You don't need to say anything really, just embrace your (good) looks and work on your personality and mindset. You will be fine, just don't turn into a total douchebag Chad. Good luck anon

>>18619943
That's nonsense
>>
>>18619903

Doesn't matter what you look like if your self esteem is that low, you need to work on that first. You are a good looking guy, objectively speaking but even if you use that alone to get yourself a girlfriend the relationship will crumble when your lack of self esteem and insecurities start to surface. That and you claim you're afraid of intimacy.

It's not your looks holding you back it's your mindset. So maybe think about counselling or seeing a psychiatrist.
>>
you're attractive, fuck off
>>
>>18619903
5.5/10

generic white guy #23495

gross and your skin color is the same as a toilet seat lol
>>
you can go post on /soc threads and get some honest feedback, people are reasonably nice.

the thing I've realized is most people who take care of themselves are 5 or above and the space beyond 5 -> 9 gets really subjective. Alot of it is really easy to fix like finding a haircut, brows, and facial hair that compliments yours features.

At a glance you look like a 6.5-7 ( I tend to under scale) by that, reasonable haircut, clean complexion, symmetrical features, masculine jaw line.

For most intensive purposes yours pretty good looking.
>>
>>18620794

>For most intensive purposes yours pretty good looking.
>intensive purposes

Come on, anon...
>>
>>18620771

I understand you're jealous and bitter that whites of both sexes are statistically preferred by people of every race but there's no need to be nasty.
>>
I know exactly how you feel because I've been there, bro. For like a year and a half I'd wake up, get ready for college, avoid the mirror the whole time and then right before I'd open the door, I'd check the mirror to see if I looked ok. My stomach would drop to the floor and I'd just mumble "Who are you kidding?" and get back in bed. And that was for A YEAR AND A HALF.
What I did was fixate on my absolutly WORST features, my nose and acne, and overlook everything else that was alright on my face.
I got plastic surgery for my nose and pills to fix my acne and now spare for the occasional trickle back to paranoia-land, my bdd syndromes are gone.
You, however have no visible flaws that I can see. You look perfectly alright! More than alright, my dude, you are fucking handsome! You have nice bone structure, a nice haircut, aren't overweight, and despte the sadness in your stare, your eyes are also nice. No homo
My problems with my appearance were skin deep, what I had to deal with was extreme sensitivity, and I am working on it at the moment. Yours, however, go deeper.
I don't know how this happened to you, how these thoughts spawned in your head or if they were planted there, but I can promise you you look great. You look how I wanted to look.
I'd reccomend you talk to someone about this. A therapist, a friend, your mum, anyone you'll think will be supportive. And if you think feeling this way is stupid and it makes you less of a man, it doesn't. This idea that you look bad is sucking the life out of you and robbing you of the happy memories you could be outside your house making RIGHT NOW.
So don't listen to any idiot who tells you you're a bitch if you feel this way. But you will be a bitch if you don't take control of your life and fight this thing.
I hope you get over it quick and surround yourself with people who genuinely love you and appreciate you.
tldr : I've been in your shoes, know the feel brah, be strong and talk to someone
>>
>>18620771
fuck off nigger
>>
>>18621099
>>18621178
Weird that you guy turned this into a race thing. The other guy is right
Sounds like you are coping
>>
You've lost a bit of weight!

Yeah, it's all good man. You're worrying far too much about it, it doesn't even matter. People often put too much emphasis on looks and aesthetics, but what they don't realize is that it can also hurt them. You try and look too nice, and you'll start alienating people and they'll feel like they can't approach you. Trick is to stay casual. Sure you aren't the fanciest man in the room, but nobody's on edge when they approach you, so you emanate an aura of comfort. So get out of that lame ass fitness gear, and wear some casual shit. Stop primping your feathers, you're not a bird. Be comfortable, go out, and have fun. Let that relationship shit happen organically. It's always going to be awkward if you try to force it.
>>
>>18621181
>Weird that you guy turned this into a race thing

Did you even read the post we responded to?
>>
>>18621196
You are upset about the generic white guy part? How sensitive and insecure are you? He looks like an average white person, saying that isn't racist
>>
>>18620771
Your skin is the same color as shit
>>
femanon here

you're a 5/10. really nothing special but i'm sure some girl out there would fuck you. so, yeah, you do have a chance to get a girlfriend
>>
What the fuck? Stop making this thread, turbo faggot. Go back to /soc/. Or kill yourself.
SAGE.
>>
You're definitely not ugly OP and if you've gone outside at least once in your life you must know that. I suspect you're just looking for compliments here. Please kys.
>>
>>18621367
yeah, he's fishing for compliments. ignore him
>>
>>18621401
stop bumping the thread maybe?
I know most of you are new here but there was a time when adv was flooded with these attention seeking posts and threads, it's most likely part of the reason /soc/ was made.
S A G E
>>
>>18619903
You have the potential to look decent if you get rid of that awful chinstrap beard. Your hair would look better if you cut it shorter on the sides.
>>
>>18619956
>just don't turn into a total douchebag Chad.
I detect someone who's been pumped and dumped, boned and thrown, Dicked and kicked, smashed and dashed, slammed and scramed.

Do become a Chad homie, the world needs more.
>>
>this is the state of /adv/ right now
I used to like this place, I guess all good things must pass.
>>
File: griefstages.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
griefstages.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>18621099
>>18621178
lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 405x405px
>>18619903
>Being actor/model level handsome
>Being unable to leave the house

So, do you have a dysfunctional family or what? I guarantee that if you get even some 10 hour/week job bussing tables, your insecurities will become much more manageable.
>>
>>18621666
he isn't even a 7/10. jesus you people have low standards
>>
Maybe - and this may shock you - your appearance is not the problem

Is appearance the only thing that matters to YOU when deciding who you'd like to date? If so, you have deeper issues
>>
>>18619903
Is that a picture of you? If it is then you're either fishing for compliments or you're crazy. You're good looking
>>
>>18619956

There are plenty of people that were ugly depressed messes and focused on their beauty to help stave off the feelings of worthlessness. I see this here. I see a man that wants to look good, is insecure about how he is perceived, but obviously does not let this insecurity manifest as inaction.
>>
Just so you know that is a pose, OP is fuccboi tier snapchat poser who seeks acceptance on an imageboard sage
>>
>>18622447
rude
>>
I'm a guy and I would take your looks any day. But i'm probably just being as hard on myself as you are on yourself.
>>
>>18622349
This.

And I'm a hetero guy who considers myself a 5/10, and you're way more attractive than I am. I'm not great at rating guys, but even if you were short, you could be 8/10 easily.

With the right clothes, shit, 9.

Don't worry about your looks. Some of us would kill for them.
>>
>>18619903
Kek. You're not ugly. Attractive even
>>
>>18619903
Youre a solid 7 or 8 /10. Relax dude.Dafuq.
>>
>>18621205
>skin is color of toilet seat

you missed that part
>>
You literally look like the definition of a Chad, your facial expression indicates anxiety and insecurity. That's your problem.
>>
>>18619903
mental disorder me thinks ya got.
maybe look up depression free naturally by joan larson
>>
>>18619903
Don't use Snapchat though
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.