[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21/M. Was dating a few girls, one of them stood out. She was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

21/M. Was dating a few girls, one of them stood out. She was pretty cool, into what I was into. Liked my favorite movies and everything. Out of nowhere stopped talking to me for two days, said she "needed some me time", then proceeded to do it again for 2 and a half weeks. Moved on, childhood sweetheart comes into the picture, we never actually dated, but she's my girlfriend now.

Former girl slides into DMs and tries to talk to me, ignored her for about 2 months but at the urging of my friends talked to her again. Naturally I know what's going on and what's on her mind when she asks me if I want to go get some coffee or go to the movies.

Should I do it? How do I break it to her that she made a mistake that pretty much makes her an invalid relationship candidate in my eyes? Do I keep her around for a potential rebound? She's about a 7.5 on my scale, current's an 8 so I'd be downgrading. What do you guys think about this mess?
>>
When I say "never actually dated", I mean up until that point. I didn't jump from friend to girlfriend. I never do that because I know a person changes after a few months or even weeks of dating. Not really relationship starved either, a ton of options (obviously) but the way she just fell off the face of the planet really bugged the shit out of me.
>>
1. Don't be a bitch. Only bitches keep girls around. Especially if they are "not viable," which is fair, but be consistent.

2. No. Fuck that; she dropped you. You owe her nothing.

3. This isn't a mess. This is you with your sweetheart, with some less cute hoe getting FOMO. You get what's happening, right? The same feeling you had, of being bugged and kinda wanting her because of it is what's happening to her.

4. If you want to be a shitty boyfriend and 'keep her around' do what you should be doing in the first place: ignore her ass.
>>
>>18619565
Oh, I didn't kinda want her at all. I was over it after the first 2 days. When she didn't send me anything for 2 and a half weeks I didn't send her shit either. Other options came up and I picked the best.

Otherwise, yeah, you're right. This is a good one.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.