[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to consider breaking up with my gf due to her libido?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Is it wrong to consider breaking up with my gf due to her libido? I love her but she's the once a month type and I'm ridiculously sexual, I'm like a fucking horny bonobo.
>>
Not really weird. Sex is a vital part of any relationship my dude.
>>
No, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. Sexual intercourse is a part of any relationship, if you're not moderately sexually satisfied then you're in a dysfunctional relationship. Either tell her you need more pussy from her, ask for an open relationship, or leave her. Fucking others without her consent is cheating, and that is douchey, so please don't do that.
>>
>>18619295
Just bad chemistry.. Gotta find someone with better sexual chemistry. Talk to her about it & see where it goes..
>>
>>18619295
Hell no, my last gf was hot asf, but she never wanted to have sex. My like of her died really fast. I'm not afraid to admit that sex is one of the vital aspects if I'm dating you. It sucks I know. I've only found 1 girl whose libido matched mine outta god knows how many I've wasted time on.
>>
>>18619295
not at all. Getting rejected for extended periods of time can/will fuck you up. It did to me
>>
>>18619295

Chill the fuck out and grow up ya cuck
>>
Is she on birth control?

I was sex once a month type gal while on the pill. Now since I'm married and not as anxious, I went off the pill and we just use ovulation tracking apps and condoms for the past 4 years no issue (and if something happens we are ready for a kid, but still want to travel a bit international before we have them. If it happens though it happens).

We have sex every other day at least now. The pill really fucked with y libido and weight. Having more weight in turn also lessens libido further.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.