[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it. I admit it. My biggest fear is girls. I'm afraid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0003.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.png
30KB, 633x758px
Fuck it. I admit it. My biggest fear is girls. I'm afraid of vaginas. I don't know how to resolve this.
>>
>>18618974
become gay or do anal
>>
Get fuck it drunk in a bar or a club
Take a girl home
Fuck her using the power of ethenol to quell your fears
>>
>>18618974

Are you actually afraid of girls or are you afraid of the notion of talking/interacting with them?

Talking to girls is scary man. But it's not something that has to stick with you by any means. It's probably the most common piece of advice you're gonna end up hearing but you just need to talk to them more.

Whenever you're out just make the effort. If you see a chick just go up and say hi. Just do it. Immediately. It may blow up in your face and that might feel shitty but that's fine, just do it again. It might feel worse everytime you make a tit out of yourself or it goes wrong but eventually you'll hit it off with someone and it'll feel great.

Then, next time you go up to a girl try again. It may backfire again but it won't feel as shitty as the first time. And on and on until you hit it off again. Eventually, the entire rejection part wpn't even phase you and you'll probably end up seeing a lot more success.

You just need experience/practice. The only thing you're afraid of is fear of failure but after you've experienced it enough you realize it actually doesn't really matter at all.

God speed
>>
>>18618974

What scares you so much about woman?

There are plenty of reasons to be scared for, but which are yours?
>>
Have sex with men, or start having sex with transvestites.
>>
Same. I swear I'm straight but I don't find the sight of a vagina attractive. I want a gf but I can't get over the fear
>>
>>18618974
I know what you mean friend. I love girls, and I love their energy. But its terrifying talking to them because I don't want to admit to them that I really like them. I'm basically 9
>>
>>18619017
that they'd gossip about me. that they're judgemental and I'm not used to talking to them. Women are mean from what I've heard. I know I sound like a fucking baby, but it's pretty much my mental age when it comes to talking to women.
>>
>>18619082
Once you stick your dick or fingers in one you'll want to put your mouth on it. You're just a virgin but that will change.
>>
>>18619017
Not OP, but talking to them neutrally, small talk an so on is not a problem, the problem is when I have more incisive about any romantic intentions or dating.
>>
>>18619136
Thanks
>>
>>18619008
>If you see a chick just go up and say hi
This board is fucking retarded I swear
>>
File: 1382941518294.jpg (189KB, 1000x994px) Image search: [Google]
1382941518294.jpg
189KB, 1000x994px
>>18619207
Lol you just got a bad attitude brah it's all in your head.
>>
>>18619136
I've got a girlfriend, she likes putting her mouth on my dick. I've stuck it in her a few times, but I don't really enjoy doing it that much. She also weird me out when she tries to be sexual, because none of it is with the intent of turning me on or getting me off, rather "getting me in the mood to please her" and it feels very weird and controlling.

I know that I want to fuck other people, and me and my partner have talked about opening up our relationship, but the idea of being with someone else is terrifying. Talking to a woman with the intent of fucking when I have a partner seems really weird. Even if both me and my partner are down with it, I don't know how to not seem like so disgusting white slease thats taking advantage of women.

Theres a dude I know, shitty person, has Triforce tats and is pretty large. Hes got a wife, and a few different girlfriends, and theyre all disgusting. Is the only way to have an open relationship is to be with fucking gross women with no self-esteem?
>>
>>18619284
What the fuck why don't you just communicate to your partner that you don't feel as important during sex? Worked for me.
>>
>>18619207

This is assuming you're in an environment where it's socially acceptable to do so like a bar or club or something.

Fuck even if you're at a train station or in an elevator just strike up a conversation. It's all good practice.
>>
>>18619299
Yeah, I have. Its usually met with her taking that as some sort of attack and playing the victim role, she breaks down because she isn't good enough and starts bawling. Happened a few times. She was a virgin and is STILL, after 3 years of dating, insecure about her body and her sexual ability but legit runs and hides from any opportunity I bring up to talk about or do anything about it.

I lost my temper once because when super frustrated, and it turned into a reallllllly weird vibe where she felt obligated to please me, and I wasn't feeling it. That obligation was so unattractive I still have yet to recover.
>>
>>18619326
>It's all good practice.
No, it's not. It's discouraging and stressful.
I can tell you've never applied that bullshit advice you're giving. Cold approaching is a literal meme.
>>
File: 1491906884312.jpg (151KB, 498x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491906884312.jpg
151KB, 498x634px
>>18619126
women aren't gossipy and mean any more than men are aggressive dudebros. don't listen to the guys telling you to just awkwardly walk up and say hello to strangers. most women don't want to be approached for no reason in public, especially not in places where they have no ability to leave like the subway. talk to women in situations that are already social, or join an existing group. they aren't a hivemind and aren't driven by a hugely different way of thinking, they just grew up with a different set of expectation of behavior and a different set of fears. don't see women as an entity and they become less intimidating.
>>
>>18618974
Stick to that fear OP. They're just trying to lull you into a false sense of security then spring the trap on you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.