[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that any man/woman can steal your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

How do you cope with the fact that any man/woman can steal your gf/bf at any moment?
>>
accept that most relationships are temporary and that you can't control other humans beings

yeah it's easier to say than to do, I struggle with similar insecurities, but I can only either fight them off or become a control freak
>>
>>18618947
why would you be sad? you've lost someone who never cared about you.
>>
I acted like a crazy bitch now my bf won't talk to other women. Doing this probably backfires a lot and get people to lose their gf/bf though.
>>
>>18618947

Can't steal what I don't have. Eyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>18618947
I literally never think about it.

I don't talk to other men, I don't let other men compete with my partner. So why would he? Unless he loved me less than I love him in which case good riddance.
>>
>>18618959
some guys like clingy/crazy gfs but too much of it may drive a wedge between you too
>>
>>18618947
a human being is not property and thus cannot be stolen.

my gf and i have a pretty awesome relationship so i highly doubt she'd throw that away for some new dick. if she did i'd probably be upset but it would be good for me in the long run, because why would i want to keep her around if she's that type of person?
>>
>>18618947
>How do you cope with the fact that any man/woman can steal your gf/bf at any moment?
By attempting to live in reality and recognize that most men/women CAN'T steal my girlfriend at any moment. She loves me. She chose me in particular. And vice versa.

We "saw other people" for a while before becoming exclusive, and we became exclusive on purpose. She slept with someone else; I wasn't cool with it. I slept with someone else; she wasn't cool with it.

So now we don't.

>in b4 yeah that's what you think man
If she fucked someone else, she'd tell me--she struggles when it comes to keeping secrets, cannot lie effectively, and has a guilty conscience. I'm a better liar than she is, but also wouldn't be able to sit on it--I'd crack and tell her eventually. But I don't want to sleep with anyone else. I dig her and if I feel the need for some strange I can just jerk off or fantasize about someone else while we're doing it.

>in b4 all women are cheating whores etc.
Your relationships will last longer if you work on some of your anger toward women, buddy. I've been around a while, and have noticed that women respond really well to guys who trust them and treat them kindly, rather than being paranoid, insecure freaks. But maybe that's just me.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
131KB, 750x750px
>>18618976
>my gf and i have a pretty awesome relationship so i highly doubt she'd throw that away for some new dick
>>
>>18618982
your insecurity is why you can't get/keep a relationship
>>
>>18618982
You can't live your life without a bit of self deception.
>>
>>18618982
There's the bitter virgin from /r9k/.
>>
>>18618982
None of those faggots look appealing.
>>
>>18618982
They look like they spend more time on their appearance than I do.
>>
>>18619005
That's because they do. And even though they might looks like faggots, all women have a specific kind of men they will feel tempted to cheat their bfs with.
>>
>>18619014
>projecting
>>
>>18619019
What is this specific kind of men and how do you know this?
>>
>>18619019
And men who look gay are supposed to be attractive to me?
>>
>>18618947
You can only steal someone's whore. It doesn't take long to get gut feelings if you think shes a dick hopper.
>>
>>18618947
Not just any man/woman can steal my girlfriend, because I'm much better than a large portion of them.

Second, why would I devote my energy to worrying about every terrible thing that could happen in my life?
>>
>>18619024
>>18619026
I'm saying that every woman has a taste in men that they will always feel tempted by, it might be any type.
>>
>>18619032
So why'd you post a picture of faggots? You posted that implying that those guys could tempt any girl to cheat, which is clearly not true
>>
>>18619036
I'm not that guy.
>>
>>18619038
Then why are you responding to responses to that post? You're not part of that conversation.
>>
>>18619039
I am now. This isn't a secret club.
>>
>>18619036
He's trying to make a point that there are other men out there that are supposedly better than you and will tempt your girlfriend, he just used a bad picture to do it.

Its not true though, OP.
>>
>>18618978
I hate that i have to re beta myself just to score a bitch. Christ i used to think like this until proven otherwise, funny how 4chan preaches 1 thing while the real world shows totally opposite. You honestly think that every dude with a chick loves and respects her? you are so wildly wrong and an even bigger fool for thinking she's "yours". She's with you till she deems otherwise.
>>
>>18619019
>>18619032
wrong. there are some people, men and women, who have a personality that makes them cheat. there are plenty of people who would never cheat, even if their personal perfect 10 was to hit on them.
>>
Focus on being the best. Keep in shape have a good job be better than everyone else. That's all you can do if the leave o well chick it up as a loss. If you did what I said
>partner is less likely to leave
>if she cheats your status will attract another mate
>>
>>18619052
God bless em for that. I used to be super against cheating, then I got screwed over and lost my morality in the process, so now I couldn't care less if I were to cheat.
>>
>>18619052
Those are such a minority that it's negligible.
>>
>>18618947
divorce them
>>
You people look at relationships like it's a mathematic formula where a 7 always beats a 6. In practice even if a better (wo)man came along, once you solidly love each other, have made memories with each other for years, are working towards a shared future etc, the bare fact that someone else might be hot or funny is hardly impressive/tempting. A good relationship is more about what you have together, your shared history, love and dynamic, than what you each bring to the table individually.
>>
>>18619067
>You people look at relationships like it's a mathematic formula where a 7 always beats a 6
That's because /adv/ and 4chan in general is full of virgins who think that real life conforms to video game logic
>>
>>18619061
citation needed

>>18619067
this. of course 4chan faggots are all autistic so they think that sexual attraction is the most important thing in a relationship. it is important, depending on who you are, but not as important as other things.
>>
>>18619073
Real life, most people cheat and it's not even a big deal.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18618947
Relationships are about
>mutual trust
>mutual respect
>ability to find compromises
>common long term goals

If you cant trust your partner they wont ditch you the moment justin bieber will become single again, they werent worthy of your partner in the first place.
>>
>>18619081
>justin bieber

wtf he's a horrible example lol he's nearly universally hated and not the slightest bit manly
>>
>>18619080
Source: your ass.
>>
>>18619095
Yeah, and all his female fans are just hoax. If somebody has power to steal your slutty teen gf, it is him.
>>
>>18618947
>if you can't see nipples it's safe for work
end your life
>>
>>18619132
Your fault for dating a slutty teen gf, tbqh.
>>
>>18618947
Same way I deal with the fact some dude can cut too close on the highway and send me into a fatal roll over.

I dont think about it. Its possible, but if i spent my life thinking of the bullshit that could happen id never do fucking anything.

My wifes fantastic and i love her and weve grown together. She cheats, i get to take all the experience, the better life i built for myself to improve both our lives, keep it all to myself, and i get to fuck more bitches and even experience new love again.

Fuck you with yo narrow worst case scenario world view. My lifes better because im not that stupid.
>>
>>18619150
I am done with teens forever. Now i am looking for girl who is ready to settle down with beta.

And it is hard to find one which doesnt "like to travel".
>>
>>18619132
>>18619165

i don't have a teen gf because i'm an adult. you have to be 18+ to post on 4chan
>>
>>18618947

Cheating is really shitty, and most people don't do it. If your SO cheats on you, it sucks, but you've also dodged a bullet since now you aren't dating a cheater.

Some of my closest friends are women, and some of my girlfriend's closest friends are men. It's fine though, because we trust each other.
>>
>>18619047

> You honestly think that every dude with a chick loves and respects her?

Not the person you're responding to, but obviously that isn't true, and not every woman respects the guy she's dating. Some people are shitty. Don't date shitty people.

> She's with you till she deems otherwise.

Yeah, and the reverse is also true. It's a relationship, not a contract. But if you don't date shitty people, then they *tell you* when they don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore.
>>
Be the best version of yourself. If that's not good enough, well, it wasn't meant to be anyway.
>>
>>18619047
No, the problem here is you think the world is a hive mind and all women are exactly the same and all men who have a lick of romantic success follows the exact same steps.

You originally were told by a bunch of assholes who spend too much online how they think you should act. You did it, it didnt work.

Now youre being told by a totally different set of assholes why it didnt work.

Dude, everyones different and sexual attraction does not boil down to 5 or 6 yes or no questions. Its extremely complicated and every single human is totally different.

Be yourself, be physically present around people who are like you, go places where women like you are, and youll click with someone.

>no ones like me

Yes they are. Theres like 20 different core people in the world cut and paste over and over and over. People you get on with exist whether its at a bar, a sports club, dungeons and dragons night, or autists anonymous (last two tend to happen on the same night).
>>
If they want to leave, they will. Don't try to prevent it cuz it doesn't work. You either trust your partner or you don't, there isn't much room in a healthy relationship for the in between.
>>
>>18619322
Fair enough, I will not argue with you there. I guess the problem is that ppl are so warped these days that even a fairly good person in a relationship can be undateable due to lifestyle. So it's a constant swim if figuring out which crazy fits with yours. Some cats gets tired of that shit man, I know there's a big ass world out there, but in the here and now it's all bull.
>>
>>18619358
Hm. You do hit a point sir.
>>
>>18618947
I don't allow her to go anywhere alone, parties, bars, friends without me there. When it comes to her work I have a tracking device on her phone, in her car. This way when I ask her what she did today I can coordinate what she says with the tracking devices.
>>
>>18618947
I straight up told him, if you ever wanna sleep with or be with someone else.. Just tell me so niether of us waste any time. I don't have him on a leash, he seems truly loyal because of the freedom. I always remind myself that theres more to life than the relationship im in too, shit changes.
>>
>>18619388
Yes. Now let me be candid.

I was a social retard who read all the pua stuff and tried to be alpha when i was younger.

I ended up with minor success with women if i sealed it in a short timeframe and alcohol was involved and i called myself king player.

Theyd inevitably despise me because i was being totally fake. I ended up shaming myself, alienating friends i actually had, and i live to this day many years in absolute regret and cringe over my behaviour.

However i went back to my nerd awkward roots, went out a little more, and im married now to a damn good woman who likes who i always really was and shares a lot of interests.

And i could seriously do without my memories of trying to be the man. That shit seriously haunts my nightmares.
>>
>>18618947
What movie is this from?
>>
>>18619418
That's basically what I told my gf. I said I won't hold it against her if she wants to break up with me I can respect her change of heart - if there's something wrong with the relationship have enough respect for both of us and address it and I'll do what I can to accommodate.

The only thing that I really demand in a relationship is open communication. If she doesn't like something or vice versa we address it head on. I don't have any fear that she'll fuck someone else on girls night out because she isn't harboring any resentment. Just treat her like an adult and more than likely she'll act like one. If not, you don't have a good partner and it's time to move on anyway.

But to be honest, this approach didn't start working until I started dating more mature women. If you're still in the early 20's you might be temporarily SOL, but your early 20's aren't for settling down.
>>
>>18619589
Mad men
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.